Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Charlotte January Chat Time

Melissa- I was afraid I was going to cough my band up..lol..I was coughing so hard for about 5 days! No I haven't dne any murals in Doctors offices lately. But thanks for thinking of me.

I figured out suprisingly today why I had been in such a funk, Clifford came today! It makes all the sense in the world!

Thanks for reminding me of my journal, I haven't written in it yet today.

Nah, No popping staples now! Thank goodness they will be out tomorrow in time for the games this weekend! Cause I am afraid girls they would all come out! lol I so love the PANTHERS! WOOT!

I went out last night with some friends to Baileys in Pineville and sang some Karaoke. I love doing that. But I was singing this one song that has a long note in it and something popped in my throat and I screamed. It hurt like h E double hockey sticks!!! Man, my throat still hurts from it. :eek: <love that> Hopefully it will cure up for tomorrow.

Hopefully you are back to work tomorrow Melissa. Sorry about you coughing so much, I am sure that doesnt feel good. Thank goodness I havent been to terribly sick since I have gotten this band in me. Not sure how that feels. Get better.

Ok girls are asking for dinner. Gotta go. I will type more later.

Angie

I've got this grumply burby, poppy thing going on right now...it sometimes feels like its in the stomach area...but other times it feels higher up on my chest on my left side. Is this the bronchitis stuff or is it just some weird band thing I haven't experienced yet. I went from eating pretty much nothing...so empty stomach to have about 4 oz of fish and a broccolli spear. That was around 3 o'clock. I have had drink since then...and it seems to go down fine.

Melissa

Oh Gawd, Kristen is trying to kill me. I bought the kids take out mexican tonight. And kristen had some of the massive burrito left over and offered me a bite. I know how good these are. The sauce was sitting open on the table and I dipped it in the sauce and took a bite. The sauce was so hot I think it fried my insides. I coughed so hard spitting out what I had just tried to eat and peed my pants. I thought I was going to die right then and there. And I'm no wimp when it comes to spicey stuff. Come to find out...she didn't eat any of the sauce. Then why was it open I asked and she says "I dunno" I don't trust that innocent nonchallant look. It cleared out my sinus at least, though I think I popped a couple of blood vessels trying to get over the coughing. I think I'm going to have to start wearing depends if this cough doesn't get better.

Melissa

Melissa have you recoved from the sauce? Oh see I don't do spicy. I am a whimp...I would have been dead on that.

Angie - girl I am with you on the Panthers...Mom went to the game last week. If we win this week...she's got tickets to the super bowl. I think she feels bad and is having a pre party this weekend...cooking for us. (My sister and her family and my family.) Gotta love the gult we are giving her. haha.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend...ours has been pretty busy so far. I wish I had some time off this week again...I could get use to working only 2 days a week.

Curtis is doing better...coughing...I think Melissa sent it over the PC waves becuase it's just horrible. :) He gets his tubes Wed as long as he hasn't ran a fever in 24 hrs prior to surgery. Well so far he has had one Friday and luckly low grade yesterday. This morning he hasn't had one but's only 7:45...

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!

I'm sorry Curtis is still got the cough...I feel for him. I told paul I only cough when I breathe...he said well stop that jokingly...and I was like hon you don't know how far I'd go to get rid of this cough. This is how I get any rest at night. I sleep propped up on 3 pillows and one of those beanbag pillows. I have a bottle of Water laying beside me so as soon as i jerk away I drink some. During the night last night I got in a little over 20oz of water. My mouth is SOO dry. I did take a heavy duty cough suppresent last night too. I think it is getting better though...almost non existent during the day. I promise I didn't cough into my mouse and send it over the internet to curtis. Karah's cough is pretty much gone..and I think she will finish her antibiotics today...she goes back to the doc on Tuesday.

What time is the panthers game today. I got so much going on with church and the kids after church stuff I might have to tivo...how unexciting is THAT.

Melissa

Wow Kim! I am so sorry to hear about Curtis. I pray the surgery goes well and he comes out of it fine. Poor little man has had a time of it? Give him a big hug and kiss from me. :kiss2:

Melissa the game starts at 6:30 tonight! WOOT! I went out and bought some balloons and I have decorated the house in Panther stuff. It is AWESOME! Our friend E doesnt like the Panthers but he is coming over to watch anyways. I told him I was going to taunt him and have fun with it. So the house is all Panthered up! :)

OK, gotta go. Need to finish up some chores before all the peeps get over to party. WOO HOO!!!! GO PANTHERS!!!!

Angie

Okay it's half time....why can't we move the ball. It's so frustrating watching. Lets hope our cardiac cats can give us some run after halftime.

Melissa

We can't move the ball because somebody couldn't figure out that they would have about 15 (a little exageration) people on Smith and that they might need to plan for it. Plus, Jake can't decide if he's passing to them or us.:cry What a big ole fat bummer!!

:cry Bummer for the Panthers.

Hubby was out of town until today, now he's home. whew! I don't know how single moms do it!!

I'm looking forward to Sat. I got some Cargo pants on sale at Lane Bryant. And an orange long-sleeved t-shirt. Not my best color, but it's a cute outfit! Very very different from my usual lack-of-style clothing. The pants are 18's. They are a little big in the waist, but my bubble butt and thighs won't fit into a 16 yet. Hey! the shirt is a 14-16! Wow! It's been a long long time since I have worn pants with a zipper. I hate my belly, but no sense hiding it anymore. I DO have 50 more pounds to lose! Okay, 45, but still. I'm okay with the belly for now. Much as I hate it, it won't ever REALLY go away without the TT, I'm thinking. Just trying to go with the flow on my appearance and not feel so self-conscious I don't ever buy anything new. I haven't worn the outfit yet...we'll see Sat how comfy it is!!

Jennifer got a date! Go see her thread!!

I'm am glad that we got at least 2 touchdowns in so it wasn't a total shut out...but :cry. Karah will be so disappointed that the "leathers" lost. LOL

Melissa

Kathy can't wait to see you in your new "wears" . You are doing so good, you need to treat yourself to a pair of JEANS...come on...you know you wanna.

Melissa

It is so exciting loosing!

I have some 22's and I think a few 24's can anyone use them? I'll bring them on Saturday if you want.

What a bummer of a game!

Hey if you guys love chicken parm like I do I'll tell you a secret. You don't need to fry the chicken in order for it to be good! I cut chicken breast in half and then beat it up...tenderise it... then dip it into egg and bread crumbs. Put it on parchment paper add mozz cheese slices and sause bake 350 for half an hour and whala...By pounding the heck out of the chicken it makes your head thnk your eating a lot more than your normal sie piece, and when it comes to chicken parm for me thats what my head needs.

Well I have my fill on Thursday. I am anxious to find out how much I still have in me cause it sure doesn't feel like anything.

Have a good day.

I too love loosing!!! It's the best...

Dianne - I am in a 22/24 or 2X....It's getting baggy on me but it still looks ok. So I would love to go through them....if you don't mind.

I am so excited to see everyone saturday....

Curtis gets the tubes tomorrow morning. I have to be in Southpark @ 6:15am. uhg......

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!!!