Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Charlotte January Chat Time

This is so much fun!

I also have an email from the Ballantyne girl. I will have to dig it up she goes just about right past my house to go to work we were going to try together.

OH biggest losser is on I never saw that.

I got DDR today haven't opened it but tomorrow I will have Kelly shpw me. I'm not sure of the game in it. If it is nopt the same as yours Melissa I'de love to borrow yours.

Well the Yodel box is gone..lol...last night Garry wanted something so I suggested he eat a packet. Then he wanted more, It was the last pack..so guess who helped!

I'll start that food link later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow is our fill day Kim!! I can't wait!!

Karen I always think I can handle not being on my Anti's. I would run out and my girl friend would know in a day. One time she even picked them up for me. I have come to the conclusion that I have to take them. It took a while but I think I have it now (((. Hugs)))

ok hubby time I'll be back later...........

O.K, I'm confused. But, that doesn't take much. When exactly are you all meeting? The 28th? I saw something about the 15th and the 16th. Or was that something else? Please forgive me for not keeping this straight. I teach 4 and 5 year olds all day, so you can't expect much from me!

Denika

OMG...is it really our long lost friend STARR???? I can't believe it. I think Iam going into shock here. Someone help me please. :) Starr we are soooo glad to have you back. Please don't leave us again. Girl mark that calendar now for the 28th...we want to see you there. How are things going? Hey do you work uptown...want to meet Karen and I for lunch on Monday? We would love to have you.

Denika - we are meeting on the 28th @ 11:30 at TGIFridays on WWT Harris Blvd. So you weren't confused. I may have confussed you a little posting Karen and I were going to have lunch next week asking if anyone wanted to join us. Sorry....

Dianne I love this too..it's great checking in daily or so to see what everyone is doing.

Going to the Dr today....I have already lost a pound this week just getting back to the way I am suppose to eat..measuring my food and a little excercise.

Curtis....is doing good. Thought I would update everyone...we go to the ENT on Tuesday and I think he already has another ear infection. I am trying to wait til his ENT appt though.

Hope everyone has a HAPPY THURSDAY...I am going to recover now from my heart failure of Starr coming back. I have missed you. :)

Ok...now we need to get the others to check in...Magic? Jennifer? Jamie? Sherrie? Hello ladies....

Went to the Y. It was like a homecoming; I've been in and out of the same Y for 7 years. I was welcomed back with open arms and started my day with another good cry.

I'm still having technical issues; so my posts will be short.

Ok off any topic as if there was one here...it's thundering here at the house. Does that mean we are getting snow showers soon? I thought the old wives tale was like 10 days later....NO SNOW!!!!!!!

Yeah, We just had the same thing come through here in Lake Wylie. It was weird and my girls were hiding. lol They are silly! I think that would be awesome to get some snow! I would love it anyways. My oldest daughter got a snowboard for christmas and is going ape S@#& to use it. :) (sorry threw a bad word in there) :)

Angie

I've heard that to about the snow storm. Wasn't there a thunderstorm last week when I was in NJ?

I'll start that food thread! I hope it doesn't take away from this one though.

I'm 2 cc's now and 2 pounds more than I was 2 weeks ago...HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!......

Time for bed! Night night.

di

My body was already screaming when I got up to go to the gym again this morning. I'm going to see how long I can go and not miss a workout. Once I get re-acclaimated to getting up early and exercising, I'll add weight training to the cardio; but for now, the cardio is wearing me out enough :)

Hang in there Karen...you are being SO good....maybe I can post that soon.

Ok this food journal thread is going to make me stop and think if you all can see what I am eating that is going to make be good...well for the most part. But I promise to write everything down that I have even if I nibble while cooking. :)

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!:banana :banana :banana

Kim, I may be exercising, but I'm not eating right. I'm ashamed to tell you all what I've been eating.

Starr - Welcome Back! We missed you!

Okay ladies, what are you doing today/this week to get organized? I'm catching up on the ironing today, then by Sunday I will have this THIS very desk at which I'm sitting cleaned off. I'm making NO promises about what the floor will look like when I'm done :) but the desk will be clean and organized. I'll deal with the floor later. It's about baby steps.

I ironed, got started on the desk, and now I'm starting a "getting organized" thread. I need this. help me!!!

I just love you guys. 2006 is gonna be great! Plus I weighed 186.8 this morning. Not a new low, but I hadn't seen it a quite a few weeks!

I was 192 this morning. What?!!!

Hey Starr!

Tell me about it Kathy! I went to the Nutritionist this morning and I was 178!!! I was so mad! I gained 2 pounds this month. I do go for Gallbladder surgery on Thursday the 12th at 10:30am. Please keep me in your prayers. I am so nervous about this. I am losing an organ! ;) Part of me will be gone forever! lol I am ready for it to get out of me and stop hurting. It's a pain in the butt.

Well I need to get my butt busy and organized too. I may do a lot of that this week since I will be down for a little while after surgery. Oh well, I will get back to exercising sometime this year. Ok I am off of here, children want to go jump on the trampoline. I may get on and make them bounce around a bit. ;) ttyl!

Angie