Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Banded today1/19/11

I was banded today, 1/19/2011,in San Antonio by Dr. Wright at the True Results clinic. I had such an amazing experience! I arrived at 8am and signed some paper work, and was immediatly taken back to get prep for surgery. The nursing staff was so friendly and the doctor came by several times to make sure all my questions were answered. My surgery was scheduled for 10am and actually started at 10:30, I thought that was pretty god timing. I remember waking up in recovery at about noon and was on my easy home by 1pm.

I have (knock on wood) had no gas pains but the puncture wounds are very tender. I have been able to hold down liquids and have no feeling of hunger. I think I am off to a great start.

I was also banded today and had a great experience. Surgery at 8:30 home by 1pm. I feel pretty god except for some gas pain, but not to bad. I am curious what tomorrow might bring. Thinking super soarness. But I cant complain.

Hope you keep feeling well and I hope for a speedy recovery for us

Good luck

I was banded today, 1/19/2011,in San Antonio by Dr. Wright at the True Results clinic. I had such an amazing experience! I arrived at 8am and signed some paper work, and was immediatly taken back to get prep for surgery. The nursing staff was so friendly and the doctor came by several times to make sure all my questions were answered. My surgery was scheduled for 10am and actually started at 10:30, I thought that was pretty god timing. I remember waking up in recovery at about noon and was on my easy home by 1pm.

I have (knock on wood) had no gas pains but the puncture wounds are very tender. I have been able to hold down liquids and have no feeling of hunger. I think I am off to a great start.

THAT'S A VERY GOOD REPORT ....THANK GOD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• buildabetteranna

I have my final approval from my insurance, only thing holding up things is one last x-ray needed, which I have scheduled for the fourth of next month, which is my birthday.

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches