Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Question about IsoPure

MaybeBanding26
Sign in to follow this  

I get banded on tuesday (1/18) and over the past few weeks ive been on a Quest to find Proteins that i like.

So, my question is about Isopure. I *think* there are two different products by that name? can someone help me out with this.

it doesnt seem that isopure plus and isopure zero are made by the same company. im really not sure. the thing that confuses me is the fact that the flavors have the exact same names! im having difficulty finding and comparing the nutrtitional information and different sites are having different info. one site says that isopure plus has 33g of carbs for an 8 oz bottle (that is unacceptable to me!) and then another site says there's zero.

the one ive tried is isopure zero (found at gnc) and i actually liked it, so i'd like to buy it in bulk and keep it on hand for when i need some assistance meeting my Protein requirements. they are expensive to buy individually (almost 4 bucks per 20oz bottle) so, having a case would be fabulous.

anywho...just wondering if anyone is able to shed some light.

Isopure is all made by the same company but there are several varieties. The one you want is IsoPure Zero Carb. It comes in eight different flavors, glass bottles, and is 100% pure Protein. No carbs. No sugars. No fat.

Best place to buy it is at VitaminShoppe.com online, order several cases to get free shipping. Thats the least expensive place to buy it and look online for a 20% off coupon.

I currently have 13 cases sitting upstairs waiting to be consumed, it's fantastic not only as a liquid for after surgery but drink a half bottle 30 minutes vetoer working out and the rest within 15 minutes of working out for a huge boost to your system.

You can also use it as the cold Water part of making Jello to make super high Protein Jello.< /p>

Isopure is all made by the same company but there are several varieties. The one you want is IsoPure Zero Carb. It comes in eight different flavors, glass bottles, and is 100% pure Protein. No carbs. No sugars. No fat.

Best place to buy it is at VitaminShoppe.com online, order several cases to get free shipping. Thats the least expensive place to buy it and look online for a 20% off coupon.

I currently have 13 cases sitting upstairs waiting to be consumed, it's fantastic not only as a liquid for after surgery but drink a half bottle 30 minutes vetoer working out and the rest within 15 minutes of working out for a huge boost to your system.

You can also use it as the cold Water part of making Jello to make super high Protein Jello.< /p>

thanks so much for the quick and informative reply!

so, have you had the ones that are in the smaller plastic looking bottles? is there a difference in the nutritional information between the two?

i will likely order them from Amazon.com because i have Amazon prime and will get free 2-day shipping no matter how much i buy. i wish there were a way to get a variety pack because i want to try the orange and the mango without having to commit to 12 whole bottles!

any thoughts on that?

If you have a Gold's Gym near you they also sell it for about $3.50/bottle. I personally have cases of all the flavors except the blue because I didn't like it when I tried it previously.

If you order through Amazon you'll be ordering from VitaminShoppe, and paying more. $46.99/case

If you order through Vitamin shoppe you can use a 20% off coupon and order $99 worth and get free shipping. It's shipped individually one case per box. $33.59/case

It's very easy to pad an order there with Vitamins as well.