Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need help staying motivated

Hey guys!!

I don't know if is the right place to post this, but I am in desperate need of some accountability. I can not make myself get out of bed in the morning to do my simple walk it out work out.

I know some of it has to do with the weather and being so warm in my bed...but I was banded on Dec 18th and I really really need to start getting my work out on.

Can anyone help me??

Check in with me daily and make sure I worked out in some way?

Hold me accountable for my work outs??

I had a partner like that on WW a while ago when I tried that, and it worked out for a few weeks but then I think she dropped out of the program because I never heard from her again.

You can live anywhere...but it would be nice to have someone to check in with and track progress with.

Thanks for reading!!

Good luck all!

Hey guys!!

I don't know if is the right place to post this, but I am in desperate need of some accountability. I can not make myself get out of bed in the morning to do my simple walk it out work out.

I know some of it has to do with the weather and being so warm in my bed...but I was banded on Dec 18th and I really really need to start getting my work out on.

Can anyone help me??

Check in with me daily and make sure I worked out in some way?

Hold me accountable for my work outs??

I had a partner like that on WW a while ago when I tried that, and it worked out for a few weeks but then I think she dropped out of the program because I never heard from her again.

You can live anywhere...but it would be nice to have someone to check in with and track progress with.

Thanks for reading!!

Good luck all!

Hey there I am pretty new at this but I need the same motivation I was banded on Dec 13 and I too know I need someone to check in on me....Maybe we could help each other.. Where are u from? Can u walk outside,,, I cant the weather stinks so it makes it hard to get up and get going...

Yeah the weather is not great here either. I'm actually meeting my friends right now to walk inside the mall (with all the retired mall walkers lol) because it is cold and wet outside. I live in WA. It would be cool if we could check in on eachother. Where are u from??

Cam

Hey there I am pretty new at this but I need the same motivation I was banded on Dec 13 and I too know I need someone to check in on me....Maybe we could help each other.. Where are u from? Can u walk outside,,, I cant the weather stinks so it makes it hard to get up and get going...

SO how is it going?? I fell off my work out track last week. I need to get back going, hopefully tomorrow!

SO how is it going?? I fell off my work out track last week. I need to get back going, hopefully tomorrow!

Just checking in with you. You mentioned that you will try to get back on track today, so before you go to bed tonight I want you to post what exercise you did today. :rolleyes: Have fun!