Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January's Eatery and Exercise Journal.... Come One Come All!!

1/10:

B: WW tortilla with 1/2 c eggbeaters, 1/2 sausage patty and 2 green olives.< /p>

L: 1/2 chicken salad with egg, with a cup of romaine salad with slivered almonds.

S: Blew it!!!!!!! 4 small pieces of special dark, tangerine. :-(

D: Protein Shake with 2 oz of low carb milk and low fat yogurt.

Exercise: 15 min walk around the parking lot to make up for the chocolate attack.

Water: 32 ozs. 16 oz of ice tea

I wanna play. LOL!! I have added my Calorie and Protein Intake cause I think that is important to see what you are taking in. Did anyone know 1 Bartlett Pear has 98 calories and 1 g of Protein? Fascinating!! LOL

B- Nutrisystem Cereal w/ strawberries and 1/4 cup Whole Milk, cup of tea, 1/2 slice of bread w/ grape jelly = 310 Calories and 8 g Protein

L- Nutrisystem chicken salad w/ melba toast, 20 baby carrots w/ lite ranch dressing, 1 med apple, 1 slice of American cheese = 385 Calories and 13 g Protein

S- 1 med Anjou Pear (YUM) and 1 slice of American cheese = 198 Calories and 19 g Protein

D-

Water: YUP got in 64 oz so far

Exercise: None today due to Back issues

Personal: No eating past 7 pm

Calorie:

Protein:

Dr. Billy and Dennis would be so proud of me. They kept trying to get me to count calories but I rebelled every step of the way. Now it is like second nature to count calories. It really makes a difference people.

B: light yogurt smoothie

L: 1/8 c. broth/few sips of yogurt smoothie-ugh, I'm too tight right now-what's up?????

D:

Water: Can't get much down-just sips

Exercise: 30 minute walk w/Toby

January 9th:

Breakfast: 2 Ryvitas with low fat cream cheese and chive spread, bowl of strawberries, blueberries and blackberries

Lunch: Yogurt and a banana

Dinner: piece of grilled flake, tossed salad

January 10th:

Breakfast: I tried a recipe from the Southbeach diet for pancakes - oatmeal, cottage cheese, cinnamon, nutmeg and eggs. Had them with a bit of maple Syrup. Totally revolting, and anyway, its what you put on pancakes that makes them evil, not the pancake itself.

Lunch: mixed salad: iceberg lettuce, hardboiled egg, Tomato, cucumber, asparagus, 3 bean mix, a bit of low fat Mayonnaise

Dinner: Thai chicken cake, steamed broccoli and carrots

1/11/06

:hungry:

B: hard boiled egg & spicy italian turkey sausage

S: powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury Protein shake

L: salmon & sm. salad topped w/shrimp

S1: pork rinds

S2: 2 Cookies

D: chicken chili topped w/cheese

exercise: ab exercise

water: all day long

11th Jan

Breakfast: small can of baked Beans

Lunch: the insides of a McDonalds Thai chicken Deli Choice (chicken, lettuce, Tomato, cucumber, lime and chilli mayonnaise). This was very little food so when I got home I had a yogurt

Afternoon: a small snack pack of canned fruit

Dinner: flathead tails pan friend, mashed potato & sweet potato, steamed carrots and broccoli

B: 1/4 c. hot chocolate-threw up 3x

CALLED DR-HE SAID TO COME IN THIS AFTERNOON FOR UNFILL

L: tiny, tiny sips of water-PAIN

Went to Dr.-took me from 3.3 to 2.8/no fluoro

Came home to try Tomato soup-PAIN still. HAS MY BAND SLIPPED??? :)

If it's not better by morning I'll call again and get it done by fluoro. I'm sooooo sad, HUNGRY, worried.....

I'm praying tomorrow is a better day-maybe I'm just sore...

1/12:

B: Turkey roll up with a little fresh spinach and red bell pepper.

S: Yogurt with a few almonds and Fiber one Cereal

L: 3 sushi rolls, 1 piece of veggi tempura

D: Leftovers...leftovers...leftoevers.

Water: 40 oz, 8 oz Decaf coffee, 8 oz decaf tea

Exercise: 1 hour of aerobics

Have not been eating past 7p...yea!!!

12th January

Breakfast: 1 slice of wholegrain toast with jam (had bee craving it, but it was pretty ho hum), i snack pack of canned peaches.

Prelunch: about 5 hot chips with the kids

Lunch: 1/2 an avocado with flavoured tuna

Dinner: 1 spinach and fetta sausage, salad