Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I can get some fluid taken out...FINALLY!

Finally...my co-worker comes back to work on Tuesday after being out since October, my last fill!! I am wayyyy too tight. Soup even makes me PB. I PB an average of 4-9 times a day, depending on what I have tried to eat. No meat, fish, veggies, etc. The only thing I can keep down is Starbuck Frappachino (BTW...my birthday is coming up...all gift cards to Starbucks will never be turned down! LOL) :ermm :ermm Before anyone asks, no I haven't been doing any Protein shakes. I just don't want them.

I have been watching the tickers everyone puts on. I have lost all my weight way too fast compared to everyone else. I know we all lose at our own speed, but mine is too fast. My boyfriend tells me that I am thinner each time he sees me, which is about once a week. In eight months, almost nine, I have dropped from a size 22 to a size 10..and even put on an 8 the other day but decided to not buy it. I just didn't look right yet....

Tammy, I am very concerned for you.

I would strongly recommend you speak to your surgeon's office on Monday. about a consultation with his Nutritionist. And you DEFINITELY need an unfill. Most lap band professionals would suggest a total unfill, getting you on a HIGH Protein balanced diet, then after all your lab values look good, starting you on fills again, after a few months.

You are in a very precarious metabolic state. You are starving and your body is digesting your muscles. You are nutritionally deficient in all dimensions. This can so far that you even endanger your heart health. Malnutrition is one of the main causes of long-term BYPASS deaths.

You are living life like a anorexic. And maybe you desire this too much to listen to me --- but if you are heavily conflicted about resuming a balanced diet to recover your health, then you should consider asking your surgeon's office for a referral to one of his preferred consultants.

Hey Tammy! Good to see you. And good to see you are getting an unfill. You are not living a good banded life PBing that much. It's no fun, and no good for your band. This unfill is waaaay overdue, but you know that. You can't possibly feel good. I envy your numbers, but I honestly don't envy the hard way you have done it. Know that you may gain a few when you get back to eating well. That's okay. Your poor body needs it! Do right. Live well. Don't risk slippage or erosion. Don't stay gone so long!!!! ((((hugs))))

I hope you are at least taking viatamins. I think you need to adjust what you're doing, b/c basically you are anorexic and my freind who is anorexic has serious health problems. I hope you can get some help and maintain your weight loss while still eating and getting Protein and nutrients.

Tammy I am concerned for you too.. talk with your Dr. make sure your band has not slipped

PBing that often can often and being that tight can result in a slip and a symptom of a slip is frequent vomiting, make sure your PBs are not from a slip.Not being able to keep anything down is a symptom of a possible slip Please keep us posted. Protein is so important even though you have had great weight loss, you may have lost alot of your lean muscle mass which is not good, this is why Protein is so important, you will lose fat and not lean muscle mass. Drink your protein if you have too but get it in.

Tammy I am concerned for you too.. talk with your Dr. make sure your band has not slipped

PBing that often can often and being that tight can result in a slip and a symptom of a slip is frequent vomiting, make sure your PBs are not from a slip.Not being able to keep anything down is a symptom of a possible slip Please keep us posted. Protein is so important even though you have had great weight loss, you may have lost alot of your lean muscle mass which is not good, this is why Protein is so important, you will lose fat and not lean muscle mass. Drink your protein if you have too but get it in.

I will stop by the doctors office on the way to the surgery center on Tues. Don't get me wrong, I chew two flintstone Vitamins a day and still have lots of energy. In fact I have too much energy (ask my co-workers). For example, this weekend I cleaned the Bird room (garage sale junk and clothes to get rid of along with bird food everywhere. Took 3 hours), had to make a 300 mile round trip, went shopping, cleaned out my shed, packed up Christmas, cleaned house, planted 4 plants, and finished my Dermatology coding course (YEAH!!!!!), washed my car, and did 5 loads of laundry....AND have a cold on top of that!

I just hate not being able to eat anything! I have had two episodes lately from low blood sugar but I have had that my entire life. But I haven't had a problem with it in about a year or so. I am watching it and keeping OJ near by if I need it.

Thank you everyone for your notes and concern. I have been very short handed at work and could not take ANY time away, no matter what. But I promise to get on track ASAP!!