Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's the deal? I'm burping alot today...

I feel almost like I have air trapped in or above my band. Does that make sense? My band even feels a little tighter today than normal is that why I'm burping? It's not painful just annoying.

Whem did u have your surgery ? I've been burping and passing gas like crazy since last nite, but i think thats good news cause i just got banded on monday.... Cant wait for the psin to go away!

Whem did u have your surgery ? I've been burping and passing gas like crazy since last nite, but i think thats good news cause i just got banded on monday.... Cant wait for the psin to go away!

I got banded on Monday the 3rd as well. Today i am feeling better. late last night and all day today i have been passing gas... haha. not a lot of burping but from the other end lol. Its getting better tho

Omg I never burped before I had surgery! Now while I eat I burp, hiccup or my stomach/ throat gurgles! It's weird what does that mean?

When my band is tight I burp alot. Sometimes I would feel like I had to vomit but then would burp and feel better. I also have a lot of stomach gurggling. It all gets a little embarrassing but worth the success I have had with the band. I recently had a large unfill and so it's not really happening anymore.

I've been burping a lot lately. Haha

I am told that's what you call a soft stop. It could be hiccuping, burping a couple other signs I can't think of now. My soft stop is when my nose starts to run.

Meaning if you take one more bite you maybe in for a Pb or sliming.

My stomach gurgles audibly too a lot and I have had more gas since being banded than I've had my whole life. I sleep with a can of air freshener by my bed. unsure.gif

I am just trying to accept this as part of being banded.

Dee

I burp when I am full. That iusually lets me know I have eaten or drank enough

I feel almost like I have air trapped in or above my band. Does that make sense? My band even feels a little tighter today than normal is that why I'm burping? It's not painful just annoying.

Lol... Yeah, i know what u mean! So cool we got banded on the same day, hows your Water intake so far??

i've been pretty good about drinking a lot of water. honestly i dont think i have burped once since i had the surgery. i feel like i want to burp but when i try nothing comes up. i feel almost completly normal today... weird