Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

super excited!

hello im jessica and im looking forward to meeting others that are on the lap band journey! please feel free to add me as a friend. im 3 months into my 6 month journey. my lap banding is this april of the new year!

Hi there! I'm getting banded on 1/11/11 so it's not far away. I'm on day 2 of my pre-op diet and it's going ok so far. I'm glad I'm working this week to help keep my mind off of food. Yesterday, at home all day, it was really easy to just sit and think about what I couldn't have even when I wasn't physically hungry. Our minds are so powerful!

Are you having to lose a certain amount of weight before your surgery? Keep us posted!

Hello, my name is Desiree. I am a 30 year old wife and mother of a 17-month old daughter. I go to my seminar tomorrow and am super excited! I am 5'1" and I weight 185...Which means...I am self-paid. My grandmother has been banded for a year now and told me last night that she is going to give me the gift of lap band...I started bawling tears of joy! I would love to chat with other banders here and look forward to watching our journey together!!!