Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bandsters with Fibromyalgia

Hi everyone ,

Thanls for all the advice , its bn a while since i have been on the site and this is the first time reading all ur comments,

I did try lyrica and it started to put the weight back on. But overall in the last few months i have bn feeling much better as anyone i have my bad days but since the weight has bn coming off ive bn able to move more.I am in Australia and they have medicare here which pays for medical treatments so my doctor has sent me to a Physiotherapist and he is really helping me move alot more.I have also bn put on an antidepressant and i feel alot happier.I have dramatically changed my diet now and NO CARBS as was recommended and it has really helped.

I am on my way to a healthier happier me and i am so gratefully.I think i have become a much stronger person and have realise just because i have this illness it shouldnt stop me from living life .

THANK YOU ALL

I was diagnosed with FB about a year before I had my lapband surgery. I was on Lyrica and Cymbalta. Lyrica made me gain weight and Cymbalta made me so sleepy during the day. Once I had the lapband surgery and starting losing weight all my pain went away. I used to have body aches all day long, pain in my feet. I had so many nerve tests. In less than a month of the surgery I stopped taking Lyrica. I also was on high blood pressure medication. My blood pressure is now normal. Once in awhile I will take Tylenol. I am down 65 lbs. Now my aches and pain is from exercising. Good luck, hope you feel better.

Hi friends, I was diagnosed with fibro in 2000. I have good and bad times. I just was off of work for four months becasue of it. After rest, medication change and aerobics I was feeling better. After I recuperate from this I will be ready to go back to work....FINALLY. By the way, the most affordable way I found to get Water aerobics is to go to the YMCA. They have an arthritis class called joint adventures. You pay a monthyly membership and you can go to anything you want. My doctor prescribed water therapy and it would have been $55.00 per visit. He approves of the Y.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches