Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boot Camp Lbt Style

starting weight - 300lbs.

starting measurements:

neck = 17 inches

upper arms = 18.5 inches

bust = 53 inches

waist = 48 inches

hips = 57 inches

thigh = 32 inches

calf = 20 inches

2/20/06

current weight - 280 lbs.

current measurements:

neck = 16 inches

upper arm = 16 inches

bust = 49 inches

waist = 44 inches

hips = 51.5 inches

thigh = 28 inches

calf = 16 inches

stats:

- 20 lbs

- 25 inches from my body

HI ya'll a day late I know-sorry.

Yesterday I was proud of my 2 pound loss from last week & today I am even another .5 down. But I will wait to post that for next week.

I was good at getting my Water in last week due to being burned but horrible w/the exercise. Besides getting busy w/ my new boyfriend I failed to do anything else. I am in the "Brink" for sure w/the Sarge.

My only excuse was that for 2 days I still ran a fever. But truely I could have at least walked on the tread mill- but didn't:0( Shame on me! Zero Excuses!!!!

Shoresexy- Thats a top notch week for sure Girlie!! Great job- I can't wait to see what you do this week!!

Marebear- Hey you lost 1 pound- thats nothing to be down about. But in a way I am gald you are a little down about it--BECAUSE - If your anything like me it will motivate you to be stronger & more focused this week. Just pull it all together & watch where you weak points are. Water? Exercise? food choices? Me time? You really are doing great & a loss is a great thing any week. But I just know next week you'll be posting 2 or more:0)

BigEthel- you scared me girlie.:0) No one judges here but the "Sarge" so loss or gain its all in the name of self improvement right?? So who cares if your up 10 or down 20? You say you need tough love- I know all to well about that - thats why "Sarge" was created. Report every week girl- good or bad- it wil help in the long run keeping on track. I do understand how you must have been feeling - I too have been there many times - as I am sure WE ALL HAVE. So there is never a need not to come to us- We all need eachother:0) ((Hugs))

JessieBear- you are the train that just keeps on plugging along- great week after great week. How about sharing a little of your great focus techniques! You are a super slimming sleek Solider!!!

9 th week

:update:

LBT privates:

brackets = negative

RED=pounds BLUE=inches PINK=BF%

I'll succeed. (7) (3") (.5%) ..................... CatherineD

The Best of ME................. CPCarol

Lsasha (11) ............................. Aimze

Dylansmom...................... Moonietunes

Big Paul........................... Absousa

Duckie .............................Jack

NJchick ............................Maggie63 (4)

Desi80 (3) .............................. Cheri (2)

Victoriana (8) ......................... Tommy O (10) (2)

Justbeingme..................... Jammin & Losin (6)

Wendiss............................ Zoe

Scottygyrl......................... Mermaid

Shanna............................. Weight shaker (2.5)

LaMadam (1) ........................... Bostonfatgirl

Penni60 (5) (6) ............................. Bondgirl

Fee................................... Double Trouble (4)

ShellyJ.............................. Vtobon (2.0)

SuperDaddy....................... Jessiebear (20) (25)

"Withtheband".................... It's me-Debbydo

Corinne:preggers: 9 w/baby .............. Marebear (8)

Crete................................. Lins12 (7.5)

FireCallie ............................. Rpaniagua77 (even)

FunnyDuddies 5 ...................... BigEthel 1

Teresa 5 ...............................Newgirl

Txblue Eyedqt ........................ Shoresexy (4) (2)

Please let me know if any of the stats are wrong or if anyone is missing. Also I plan on doing updates on every Sunday/Monday from now on b/c that is the official start to every week at BootCamp

Truely, I think I owe my sudden weight loss to finally getting good restriction. I have quit eating Snacks. But, I think the one thing that has helped me the most is not eating after 7 pm. I am tracking my intake on fitday.com. If I see that I have not gotten all of my Protein in, I will drink either a premixed carnation instant breakfat shake or a boost high protein premixed shake. They don't taste fabulous or anything, but they are a quick way to get protein, Vitamins & minerals! As far as exercise, Until today, my back has hurt too bad to actually exercise. Even walking has been excruciating. Now don't laugh! I prayed extra hard last night for my back to get better so I could begin to exercise. I need to exercise! I'm getting flabby. Well, I woke up this morning & I was pain-free. So today, I'm going to get on the good old treadmill & if I do okay with that, I'm going to get my resistance bands out that I just bought & try to do some toning. If that goes okay, I'm going to try some Richard Simmons aerobics. I so hope I can do this today!!! Well, those are my secrets. It's nothing new, but it's working for me! Good luck everyone!!!

I will follow my Nutrisystem meal plans. (yup no problems there.)

I will exercise for a minimum of 20 min a day 4 days a week. (Just did my 20 min workout.)

I will lose at least 1 lb a week. (won't know till I weigh in on Friday)

I will drink at least 64 ounces of Water a day. (this is never an issue when I do it.) LOL!!

:devious SARGE HERE :devious

WEEK 9 HAS COMMENCED

THERE IS A LIGHT AT THE

END OF THE TUNNEL SOLIDER

YOUR FIRST BOOTCAMP IS COMING TO AN END

:devious ONLY 14 DAYS LEFT :devious

TO KICK YOUR ASS INTO BETTER SHAPE

SO...ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF SOLIDER?

HAVE YOU TRUELY KEPT YOUR COMMITMENT?

ASK YOURSELF...HAVE YOU?

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN IMPROVE?

:devious HERE IS WHAT I EXPECT OF YOU:devious

THIS WEEK & NEXT

NO HOLDS BAR

FIGHT LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER FOUGHT BEFORE

GO SHOPPING TODAY & PREMAKE SOME MEALS

BUY Water OR REFILL YOUR BOTTLES

GET READY FOR THESE LAST 2 WEEKS

MARK YOUR CALENDARS EVERY STINKIN DAY

IF YOUR IN PAIN DURNING YOUR WORKOUTS?

:devious PUSH THROUGH IT:devious

THATS RIGHT... I SAID PUSH THROUGH IT

DON'T FRINKING STOP B/C IT HURTS

GO THAT EXTRA 5 MINS

& THAN ADD ANOTHER 5 MINS!!!

MAKE SURE THE NEXT DAY YOU DO THE SAME

THE 3RD DAY ADD TO THE TIME AGAIN!!!

YOU ALL FORGOT ABOUT THAT PART OF THE AGREEMENT ...DIDN'T YOU??!!

WELL I DIDN'T AND

YOU ALL COULD BE DOING BETTER

YOU KNOW IT!

:devious:deviousSO MAKE THESE LAST

14 DAYS

REALLY REALLY COUNT:devious:devious

BLOW ME OUT OF THE WATER WITH

THE RESULTS NEXT WEEK.

LETS SHOW ALL OF LBT JUST HOW

:devious DAMN GOOD BOOTCAMP IS:devious

DO IT FOR YOUR TROUP

DO IT FOR THE "SARGE"

DO IT FOR YOURSELF SOLIDER

AND HOLD YOUR HEAD PROUD

:devious:devious:devious

I BELIEVE IN YOU

NOW

FALL IN & GET MOVING

I met with my nutritionist yesterday. she gave me some tips and wants me to get my heavier calories in earlier in the day. Even though I don't eat after 7:00pm the bulk had been between noon and 7 so I will try it.... I got so many compliments on my eating and journaling.... Write it down... she even gave me a sheet of stickers to give me incentive to commit to my exercise program better... :biggrin1: (I haven't gotten it into a routine yet but am working on it) Today I did the drill 15min on treadmill slow so I can speek, then arm exercising with the 3lb weights, then neck and back, then abs and finally the dreaded sit ups on the balance ball... it is a scream to try to keep on it, but today I did! Good Week to you all!!!

Just checking in.

I am still working out, did 30 minutes on treadmill yesterday and 20minutes of weight machines at the YMCA. 60oz Water.< /p>

GOAL FOR TODAY:

I plan walking again today 45 minutes Stationary bike 15 minutes

90 oz water.

Thanks for all your support. Good luck to all of us...

36_35_8.gif 7_5_141.gif

01/03/06 - 291

01/10/06 - 287 (-4)

01/17/06 - 288 (+1)

01/24/06 - 289 (+1)

01/30/06 - 284 (-5)

02/07/06 - 280 (-4)

2/14/06 - no weigh in

2/21/06 - 285 (+5) too much vday chocolate

2/28/06 - 280 (-5)

Weigh in report....gained 2 pounds:)

HI Private Skinner. How many calories are you taking in daily? Is it what the nutrienist /doctor said would be the right amount?

What did you do differently last week compared to the (-3) week before?. Could it be Water weight? I know sometimes I eat too much salt/salted foods & that gives me a gain but than days later its gone. Sometimes its simplt b/c I didn't workout or ate poor food choices.

What kinda fill are you at? I may be going in for a 1. difference in a week.

What ever you do keep plugging along. Never Quit! Slow & Steady will always win:0) I am right behind you:clap2: :)

Hi, Sarge,

Sorry about posting late this week, but I have been very busy at school. Put me down for 1 more pound. I go to the doctor tomorrow for my 2nd fill. I really need it.

Mary

HI all- ME too sorry this week was really alte but the new BF is keeping me out & busy! Horray! My weight actually is 1 pound up this week but aunt flo is here so I am hoping that its all Water weight. Exercise wasn't at top notch this week but was done. food intake was at about 80% But water was at 100%. So hopefully this last week will have some loss with it. Good luck all.

i AM GOING TO DO FINAL INCHES AT THE END OF THE 10 TH WEEK

LAST WEEK

:update:

LBT privates:

brackets = negative

RED=pounds BLUE=inches PINK=BF%

I'll succeed. (6) (3") (.5%) ..................... CatherineD

The Best of ME................. CPCarol

Lsasha (11) ............................. Aimze

Dylansmom...................... Moonietunes

Big Paul........................... Absousa

Duckie .............................Jack

NJchick ............................Maggie63 (4)

Desi80 (3) .............................. Cheri (2)

Victoriana (8) ......................... Tommy O (10) (2)

Justbeingme..................... Jammin & Losin (6)

Wendiss............................ Zoe

Scottygyrl......................... Mermaid

Shanna............................. Weight shaker (2.5)

LaMadam (1) ........................... Bostonfatgirl

Penni60 (5) (6) ............................. Bondgirl

Fee................................... Double Trouble (4)

ShellyJ.............................. Vtobon (2.0)

SuperDaddy....................... Jessiebear (20) (25)

"Withtheband".................... It's me-Debbydo

Corinne:preggers: 9 w/baby .............. Marebear (9)

Crete................................. Lins12 (7.5)

FireCallie ............................. Rpaniagua77 (even)

FunnyDuddies 5 ...................... BigEthel 1

Teresa 5 ...............................Newgirl

Txblue Eyedqt ........................ Shoresexy (4) (2)

Please let me know if any of the stats are wrong or if anyone is missing. Also I plan on doing updates on every Sunday/Monday from now on b/c that is the official start to every week at BootCamp

:devious SARGE HERE:devious

Well Well Solider

You Made It To The Last Week

Still Standing & Still Functioning

There Are Only 5 Days Left To

To Really Show Off!!!

Don't Take Your Foot Off The Gas Just Yet

Petal To The Metal Solider

Feel The Burn

Feel The Pain

Feel The Pounds Dropping Off

See The GOAL