Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boot Camp Lbt Style

:devious:devious:devious SARGE HERE:devious:devious:devious

WEEK 4 PEOPLE

BY NOW YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT YOUR

STRONG POINTS ARE & YOUR WEAK ONES

I SURE HAS HELL DO

:devious:deviousI'LL LIST THE WEAK ONES:devious:devious

CAUSE THATS THE KINDS GUY I AM

#1 NOT ENOUGH EXERCISE

#2 NOT ENOUGH LOW CAL food - (I.E.) VEGETABLES

#3 NOT ENOUGH STRETCHING

#4 NOT ENOUGH TRACKING - (I.E.)CALENDAR

NOT ENOUGH H2O FOR SOME OF YOU

DID I GET IT RIGHT?

:deviousOF COURSE I DID!!!:devious

SO ENOUGH OF THE BABYING

TIME TO shake THINGS UP PEOPLE

THIS WEEK I WANT A PROMISE OF ONE DAY(YOU PICK IT) BUT ONE DAY THAT YOU WILL DO DOUBLE TIME. THAT MEANS TWO WORKOUTS

:devious:deviousYES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT:devious:devious

DO YOUR REGULAR COMMITMENT OF 3 TO 4 WORKOUTS THIS WEEK & PICK ONE DAY WERE YOU COMMIT TO DOING A DOUBLE WORKOUT

(ONE IN THE MORNING & ONE AT NIGHT)

YOU CAN DO THIS SOLIDER

ITS A WAR

DO YOU THINK THE WEIGHT WILL

JUST FALL OFF???

I THINK NOT!!!

YOU MUST FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU WANT

ITS NOT GOING TO COME EASY

BUT IT WILL COME IF YOU DO WHAT I SAY

YOU KNOW THE DRILL

SO

FALL IN & MOVE IT

:devious:devious:devious:devious:devious

:update:

LBT privates:

RED=pounds BLUE=inches

I'll succeed. (3) (3") ..................... CatherineD

The Best of ME................. CPCarol

Lsasha (3) ............................. Aimze

Dylansmom...................... Moonietunes

Big Paul........................... Absousa

Duckie .............................Jack

NJchick ............................Maggie63 (4)

Desi80 (3) .............................. Cheri (2)

Victoriana (8) ......................... Tommy O

Justbeingme..................... Jammin & Losin (1)

Wendiss............................ Zoe

Scottygyrl......................... Mermaid

Shanna............................. Weight shaker (1.5)

LaMadam (1) ........................... Bostonfatgirl

Penni60 (5) (6) ............................. Bondgirl

Fee................................... Double Trouble (4)

ShellyJ.............................. Vtobon (.5)

SuperDaddy....................... Jessiebear (8) (5.75)

"Withtheband".................... It's me-Debbydo

Corinne:preggers: ( +9 w/baby) .............................. Marebear (2)

Crete................................. Lins12

FireCallie ............................. Rpaniagua77 (1.5)

FunnyDuddies ...................... BigEthel

Teresa ...........

Please let me know if any of the stats are wrong or if anyone is missing. Also I plan on doing updates on every Sunday from now on b/c that is the official start to every week at BootCamp.

starting weight on January 5 was 300 lbs.

January 5, 2006

weight = 300 lbs

measurements:

neck = 17 inches

upper arms = 18.5

bust = 53 inches

waist = 48 inches

hips = 57 inches

thigh = 32 inches

calf = 20 inches

January 16, 2006

weight = 296 lbs

measurements:

neck = 16.75 inches

upper arms = 17.75 inches

bust = 52.5 inches

waist = 47.5 inches

hips = 55 inches

thigh = 31 inches

calf = 19 inches

January 23, 2006

weight = 292

neck = 16.75 inches

upper arm = 17.5 inches

bust = 51.5 inches

waist = 47.5 inches

hips = 54 inches

thigh = 29.5 inches

calf = 16.5 inches

current weight = 292 lbs

total weight loss = 8 lbs.

total inches lost = 12.25 inches

A new NSV!! I'm shrinking!!!!! :bounce:

Desi80 and Jessibear.... Glad to see your posts Congrats on your losses!!! I think I needed this thread ( I just joined yesterday) I need to get my measurements and post them for a start status. Keep up the good work!!

Well I still haven't seen the scale move BUT I am proud to say that this is day 4 of week four & I have already worked out 3 times!! Plus today I will try & do the DOUBLE DARE WORKOUT That SARGE requested. I think I will start at 11am & hopefully tonight do a second round.

There will have to be somesort of difference come next Sunday with all of this work- right???

Good work ladies. Desi80, you & I are in the same boat ;0) Hopefully things will shake up this week. Great Job Jessie!!!! I am jealous!!!!!

GO Ladies & Gents GO!!!!

Reporting For An Azz Whooping :moony:Sarge!!!

When I First Saw This Post And Thought It's Too Hard....but This Is A War Against Fat:angry....

"I Want To Live My Life Not Watch Is Go By!!!!"

I am fired up and ready to go. :flame:

I am ready to listen to what you have to say:yell:

:devious:devious:deviousSARGE HERE:devious:devious:devious

SO YOUR FINALLY SHOWING YOUR FACE

PRIVATE SKINNER!!!!!

ITS ABOUT TIME

SO STOP YOUR WINNING!

"ITS GONNA BE TOO HARD- BOO HOO HOO"

DAMN RIGHT ITS HARD

AND ITS NOT GONNA GET ANY EASIER

SO STAND UP

STOP THE EXCUSES

AND GET EXERCISING

GO TO THE STORE & BUY THE CORRECT FOODS

AND DAMN IT THROUGH OUT

ALL THE Snacks & DESSERTS

WHAT? WHATS THAT YOU SAY?

NOT ALL THE DESSERTS

:devious:deviousHORSE HOCKEY :devious:devious

:devious I SAID ALL OF THEM:devious

UNLESS THEY ARE

S/F F/F & ZERO CALORIES

ONE LAST THING PRIVATE SKINNER

& ALL YOU OTHER LOW LIFES

THE "SARGE" IS DAMN PROUD OF YOU FOR AT LEAST SHOWING UP FOR ROLL CALL

:devious NEVER STOP:devious :devious NEVER QUIT :devious :devious NEVER RETREAT :devious

WHOOOHAA!

I am at 244. I am walking one hour five days a week. I have stopped the junk food and I am drinking 32 ounces of Water. Maybe I need to inccrease the H2O intake. :cake:

I am at 244. I am walking one hour five days a week. I have stopped the junk food and I am drinking 32 ounces of Water. Maybe I need to inccrease the H2O intake. :cake:

Way to go!! Great job! Has the scale moved any more for you yet. Please make sure to take your measurements today if you haven't. My scale isn't moving but I must be doing some good w/my muscles. One thing is for sure that I do feel better about who I am. As to the water - yes I think another 4 to 8 oz for a total of36 to 40 is ideal. Your doing better than ,most of us w/your water so keep it up. Also make sure that your getting the right amount of calories a day & watch out for hidden sugars & fats.

Keep up the great job- I just know you & I will have lost something by next sunday - of course it may be our minds-LOL LOL LOL :biggrin1: :heh: :heh: :heh: :cake: :faint: :clap2:

Just me checking in - got 2 workouts in for the week already and will add another one this evening; trying to get my Water in , struggling with that part, NO ICECREAM out of the carton so far this week :clap2: , although I did have one sugarfree klondike bar both Monday and Tuesday. I am now logging my daily food intake at fitday.com to keep me focused. I need to get my measurements and post them, maybe will do that tonight. Thanks for letting me post and for all your encouragement. Today's food log so far:

Foods Eaten Today:

1 cup oatmeal with splenda

1.5 tbsp light margarine

jello lime sugar free 1 serving

Hot Tea, with splenda and carnation Creamer 24 oz

String cheese Borden Double Twist 1 serving

Cucumber, raw 1 cup, sliced

Hidden Valley Light ranch dressing 2 tablespoon

FRUIT WATER sugarfree ingles 33.8 oz

Chicken, breast no skin 0.5 cup, cooked, diced

1 Tbsp Peanut Butter

Small banana

1 can slimfast high Protein lowcarb shake

:director: Thanks Sarge!!!! Last night I walked and danced to the Jamie Foxx special and did floor exercises. Inner,outer and front leg lifts, 150 cruches,15 pound hand weight lifts for arms and chest, a few push ups and stretches. I feel good about all that. I will be doing it again tonight. WOOOOHAAAAAA

Just look at my signature. That says it all. :faint:

Just look at my signature. That says it all. :faint:

OK- well I would first & foremost take a relook at the menu you have been doing. Double check the packages & DO look at the fat content. It may - just may be more than you usually ate before. Before being the key word. BUT more than likely it is the sodium content. You more than likely are holding OVER 5 pds of Water weight b/c of the nutrifoods your now taking.

SO how to combate that??? well either double your water content- try a water pill & for sure make sure you add ZERO salt & anything that contains salt to those meals or try if for another month & than stop.

But you know it must be something like sodium & or more cal or fat than you had the previous week.

The GREAT news is it will be gone this next couple weeks for sure. I promise to not stop exercising, even though my scale hasn't moved, if you promise to do the above & exercise with me. Together ALL OF US CAN MAKE IT!!!:clap2: :) :confused: :confused: :Banane21:

OK I had my Nutrisystem meal and have drank 32 oz of Water. Both something I was NOT doing over the past 3 to 4 days. NO WONDER I GAINED!

I was off the plan the last few days and that is where the gain came from. I am back on plan now and should see better results at next weigh in.