Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boot Camp Lbt Style

I am mad, as stated in my other post in the Lounge. I have been exercising, taking my Vitamins, drinking my Water, cutting my salt, etc., and I still gained a pound back last week, and again this week.

I guess I should be focusing on everything that I'm doing right now, that I wasn't doing right 2 weeks ago, eh? This week I'll be eating slower, eating more veggies and more Protein, and taking smaller bites.

And that's my final answer sir drill saaaaargeant!

Kelly, Way to keep positive Kelly!!! You right by saying your doing better than last week, so keep it up!

Cheri - great job at knowing your weakness at night so you can combate it! Good work.

Penni & LaMadam - What an AWESOME job on the Water intake!! Holy cow!

Also Penni - I am so happy the Nutrisystem food is working out, my neighbor is starting on it this week also. I told her about you:0)

Well its day two of week two & I still haven't worked out so it will be Tuesday- Wednesday & Thurs & Fri for me. Just got too busy- but I made smart food choices & did go to PT today & worked out some.

Great Job Ladies.

Food: 1213 Cal and 98 g Protein

Water: 80 oz

Exercise: NOPE NIL NADA - Wanted to do Yoga and walk but Back said NO WAY JOSE!!!

The food with Nutrisystem is wonderful. I love it all. I have a nice Breakfast, lunch, then a snack around 4p then supper around 6p or 7p but no later. Drink my Water all day long. Which means I am in the bathroom the other half of the day. I also discoverd I love Anjou Pears. YUMMY!!!

2 veggies, 2 fruits, every day makes me a happy camper.

Just wanted to check in and say hi! I am loving this thread and love all the positive pushing.

I am feeling like 2006 is going to be my year! WOO HOO!

OK, week 2 and I am doing "OK" with my food, but need to get better. I am doing well with my Water. I go tomorrow for fill #3 (VG band) thank goodness! I feel like I am doing this all on my own and that this band has done nothing for me so far. I am 2 1/2 months out from surgery and have lost nothing since the 5# I lost the week of surgery (Have I wasted all of my hard earned money???). Hopefully tomorrow will make a difference.

My exercise program started today. I love all the positive remarks and motivation on this thread!!!!

1/03 - 291

1/10 - 287 (-4)

Exercise- started back (thanks to boot camp) and I'm actually enjoying it :faint:

Food - making pretty decent choices, concentration on Protein :hungry:

Water - never a problem, drink all day long

"Attitude is the first part of an important formula for victory that I've come to call the ASK principle- Attitude, Skills, Knowledge... Think about it. Your attitude affects everything you do. And where does your attitude form? In your mind- the greatest battlefield you'll ever enter. Don't allow the enemy to feed lies into your mind, telling you that you can't do something you've been called to do. Instead, believe that you can do anything!

So how are your New Year resolutions coming along? Do you need an attitude check, more skills or knowledge? An old Chinese proverb states,

"A journey of 1000 miles begins with

the first step." Get up and get going- having a quiet time, a prayer time, some exercise, reading a book instead of watching television. Me personally, I ask GOD for my strenght & conviction to succeed! Keep it up everyone!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Calories = 1398

Protein = 78 G

Water = 80 ounces actually more than that but I lost count. SHould just count how many time to the bathroom instead. LOL!

Exercise = Sciatica still acting up, but I hope to do some walking tomorrow.

And by the way today was weigh in for me. I am down THREE pounds. WHOO HOO!!! I am down FIVE since the first of the month. I am so thrilled. I am beating this demon to the ground even without a band. WHOO HOO!!!!

Ok its is January 13th and I know it is late in the year, but I hadn't been on here in a while. I want to join. BETTER LATE THEN NEVER RIGHT???

Starting weight 01-13-06 is 266lbs

I will exercise!

I will drink my water!

I will take my Vitamins and protein!

I will make healthier choices!

I always weigh on Mondays and I promise to check in on Mondays to give my status!

ok, I started to exersice and make a consicous effort to stay away form the bad foods. It worked I lost 4 pounds in the last two weeks. I hurt my back lifting my three year old son so I did not exersice this past week. I guess I would have lost more weight if I did. Also I just finished my period and let me tell you I think my band is wide open during that time. OK sarge I will exersice starting monday. PS I also hanve been getting MOST of my Water in. That is one of the hardest things for me.:faint:

Calories = 1350

Protein = 68 G

Water = 80 ounces and still counting.

Exercise = Sciatica still acting up, but is getting better.

weight day i started challenge 255

current weight 252

although i feel great about how i have done so far, my hunger has really come back strong, even though i just got a fill : (

i will work hard to overcome!

i will drink my water!

i will eat Protein first!

i will exercise!