Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What am I going to do? Can I unload on you guys?

We're all here because we have a problem with our weight and/or overeating, so we all understand!

Here's what I've learned so far and I was banded a couple weeks later than you: 1. Fills are EXTREMELY important! Everyone's body is different so some can go w/o one for a long time, while others need more restriction (the point of the band), some need more of a fill while others less due to the size of their stomach and the fat around it. I personally feel I could still use a little more restriction and think I'll go back for another one very soon as I can still eat a little too much. 2. Exercise! I HATE it, I ain't gonna lie. But it is SO important not only in weight loss, but improving your self-esteem, energy level - everything. I'm still BIIIIG, and I'm so self-conscious being at the gym with all the perky Barbie doll-esque girls wearing size 2's, but ya know, if I/We don't go, we'll never lose the weight or if we do lose some, we'll have saggy butts, boobs, arms etc. So WORK OUT! 3. Diet is important. Try to control your urges for the junk. Sugar & Choc is my WORST ENEMY and it is SO HARD to say no! But if/when you cheat, don't beat yourself up over it - go to the gym and work and extra 15 mins, and move on. Remember the band is a TOOL and we have to work with it for it to work. Some of us take longer to lose than others, just keep at it and WE WILL SUCCEED!;-)

The reason I got this band is because I don't want to obsess with food for the rest of my life. I realize that I have to be careful and make good choices. But I also realize, skinny people eat desert too. They don't eat 14 Cookies in one sitting or 3 pieces of cake. They can have 2 pieces of pizza and be satisfied. They also often have to excersize and say no to this or that if they want to maintain their weight. They also eat salad and drink splenda in their tea. If you go to they gym, you don't see only fat people there. There's usually way more skinny people there.

It's so hard, I know. Especially the exercize part. I don't hate it, I just have a hard time getting there.

Here's some advice, start every day with a good load of Protein. Either a good shake (which I do). I find it helps me to eat better all day long.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches