Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Breast Implantd

Before I lost 95lbs., I was a 38D. Now I am a 36C, with moderate sagging. I am getting implants on Dec. 14th, without a lift. Is there anyone who had moderate sagging and got implants without a lift?

Before I lost 95lbs., I was a 38D. Now I am a 36C, with moderate sagging. I am getting implants on Dec. 14th, without a lift. Is there anyone who had moderate sagging and got implants without a lift?

No! I don't have any idea about your problem but I think proper excercise would be the best way to get rid on your problem.

Hope this will help you.

All the best!

make nose smaller

I only had moderate sagging, they just looked empty. I didn't get a lift but I did get teardrop (or anatomical) implants which lifted my nipples up a little by the virtue of their shape. My surgeon told me I wouldn't need a lift and he was right.

I didn't believe him at the time though, I was sure that at the end of it, my nipples would be too low on my new breasts but they aren't. They look pretty perfect actually.

Good luck with your surgery on the 14th! I hope it's all you're hoping for.

@ Nannie i run 3 to 5 miles aday and do push ups along with weight lifting, and nothing helps. @ Lellow, I will have to get lift with my implants, I'm do excited. Was you in a lot of pain?

@ Lellow, did you need your band unfilled?

Nah I didn't get my band unfilled for this surgery, and I don't know if it's because my band is fairly loose already, or I've proven to not have a history of up-chucking from anaeasthesia.

The pain factor was pretty low. I was on oxycodones for a few days so can't really say for sure what the pain was like those days - I was so out of it, I can't really remember lol!. But I stopped taking the oxys on day 4 and aside from some discomfort, wasn't really in a lot of pain. Once in a while, I'd get a sharp pain at the incision site, but that got less and less and now almost 6 weeks out, I feel no pain at all.

Though I have heard that a lift hurts more simply by virtue of the incisions being bigger.

And it is exciting! I love the new girls and wouldn't change a thing! I'm sure you'll be stoked!

I had a Tummy Tuck and breast lift/implants on Dec. 1. The breasts are vitually pain free. I have know people that have had pain with a boob job. I think everyone is different. We have different reactions to the anethesia and different pain tolerances. I wish you the best!

I cant help you but I will be really interested in the replies as I have a consult in 2 days for the same reason.

Nanni I work out 3/5 times a week for at least an hour, I lift weights do cardio and generally beat my body into submission, it actually just makes my breasts worse! You cannot replace lost fat and excess tissue with muscle in your breasts, have you ever seen a male body builder with D cups?

I too am hoping to get away without a lift, I was at one stage an E/F cup and I am now a C but the skin has to some degree retracted and my nipples are where they should be there is just zero volume, sad sad shadows of their former glory I am afraid!

Well, I can recommend getting to goal first if you're not already - I saw a surgeon 2 years ago at what I thought was goal weight - 69kg, and he recommended lift and implants. Now I'm 9kgs lighter and decided to revisit this issue as I have no tits left at all, sigh, and now two surgeons(including the one I consulted previously) have recommended just implants, and small ones at that - I have no desire to ever go back to a D cup or bigger, a small C would be perfect for me. This is the size I am now, but its a flappy floppy C and the surgeon says all small implants will do is lift the breast and fill it out at the top without actually increasing cup size significantly. So your weight and where you are at makes a BIG difference - this saves me thousands! Over that 9kg weight loss, my nipples went from being downward pointing to upwards, simply due to the loss of fat. I dont have significant sag anymore becuase there's nothing but skin there, not much breast tissue at all. I wouldnt get the result I'm after with just a lift as I desperately need filling out on the upper part of the breast and a lift will just not do that.

I'm still not sure, sigh. I really would like to do it, but I've had so much surgery and trauma, more to come in the past year, we desperately need a bigger house, DH puts everyone first before himself and he wants a boat and would let me do this in a heartbeat but I'd feel so selfish. But I think he'd like a nice pair of boobies, lol.