Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Update on me> Jodie_Warner06!

Anyways...... My life is going great for once! I am totally single and happy to have the self-confidence to flirt! YAY! I work at a clothing store (I think just for Christmas tho)...OH AND BTW! If there is a Factory Connection in your town, GO! Because they have CUTE CHEAP Name-Brand clothes plus and juniors (Men too!) and its awesome! I fit into a size 16 now (I almost cried, I remember being a 16 in like 6th grade!) The best part is I got to buy the same brand of jeans as my "skinny minny" friend and they are ADORABLE! I have lost a lot of inches and I love my job because I get a discount too!!!! Another great thing! I tried on a 1X in the plus size the today and it WAS WAY TOO BIG! How awesome is that!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so EXCITED! My tummy is gettin so flat and pretty! Oh! I graduate in May and will become an OFFICIAL AGGIE ISLANDER! YES! I got accepted into Texas A&M -Corpus Christi! Its SOOOO Pretty there and I get an apartment with a bayview ALL TO MYSELF!!! I dont think I have ever smiled and been as carefree as I am now!!! Its such a great thing! I have been so busy that I havent had time to get on here as much! If you want to dive into what I have been doing lately you can goto my Xanga. www.xanga.com/jodie_warner06

Its great! This is the greatest thing that ever happened to me! Oh btw the dr put like 2CCs in my band the other day, and its helping a lot!

*AND YES I AM JUST GETTING AROUND TO THIS!!!!

KIRSTIE ALLEY IS A BIG FAT LIAR! If she weighed what she said she did on Oprah than I am a giant cow, I KNOW she is lying straight through her Jenny Craig teeth! She said that she only got to 219, I am at about 213 right now and I dont look as big as her AND shes tall, so she would actually look thinner than me at the same exact weight! I AM SOOOOOO MAD AT HER! I used to love her, but know that I know she is a liar I AM PISSED!

Holy cow, Jodie, you sound wonderful!! It's so great to hear that big ol' smile in your voice. Have a wonderful holiday and keep up the great work!! :Bunny

Hi Jodie! Its great to hear from you, size 16 wow that is so wonderful!!! You seem so happy and full of joy! You are doing great! Keep it up girl!!

Congrats Jodie! I was just wondering how you were doing. Size 16 - wow!

It's so good to hear from you Jodie - I was just wondering about you! It sounds like you're doing great!!

Boy, that's what youth and a pre-baby body will do for ya - I weigh just 10 lbs more than you and I'm still in a size 22! :)

Thanks for the update - soooo glad to hear that you're happy. :D

Wow Jodie ---what a change. You have come so far. It sounds like you have your health back and a great attitude. Good luck in school and keep us updated. Celeste

Oh for youth and a pre-baby body, lol!! Enjoy it Jodie becuase you'll get GREAT results from your weightloss. You wont be joining the saggy tummy and deflated boobies club! You're going to look fantastic.

And I reckon Kirstie Alley's a liar too!

Thanks all! I just wish everyone in the world was so supportive! LOL! Everyday I promise you I tell someone about the surgery and then have to explain how it works and why and bla bla bla! Then the all annoying question when's it gonna start workin? These dumb hicks around here get on my nerves SOOO MUCH! I cant wait to goto college with my new body and attitude! Im tired of ppl telling me to go out and exercise, when they dont realize im doing more activity now than I ever was before not to mention Dr. Spiegel told me not to ACTUALLY exercise for a while because of my knees and the surgery. I guess ppl dont understand that I am eating WAYYY less and fatigue easily too, they dont get that I could simply pass out if I just took out walking on a road to "exercise" ya know? Anyways, I dunno if I have a sucky personality (I try to be friendly and accepting) or what but I still dont get invited to go anywhere. I dont know, Ill be SOOOOOOO glad when May rolls around I really will. These SOBs didnt even tell me when Senior Skip Day was!!!! How cruel is that! Dont mistake me for haveing a pity party, I just had some stuff on my mind I wanted to get off.