Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Modified Protien Train

You know what he's doing....Whippin you into shape like I did the other day :heh:

:director: What ya moving today Teresa :)

:cocktail: Stocky

Evening ladies and gents...

Just checking in to say heyyyyy. Also, I wanna know who's been good today and had at least 6 glasses of Water??? Come on, no hiding...:confused: If you haven't, take a minute now and grab a glass...

U'll feel much better...:) :) :) :Banane10: :Banane10:

Hey Kee!! :brushteeth:

I am proud to announce...that today...the first time in a week, I have currently consumed 75 oz of Water so far. :confused:

:clap2:

However, I have eaten everything in the kitchen--2nd day in a row....:banplease: :)

First... Yeahhh on the Water. U go girl:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: That is excellent! Way to go.

Now for the :whip: . I know how hard it can be. The :fencing: with food is now joke and it seems like we are always losing :yield:

Well NO MORE OF THAT. This is 2006 and we are gonna do this right.:cheer2: I am not gonna tell you that your are not gonna be hungry. But instead of opening that fridge to see whats to eat next.... Do a I'M NOT REALLY HUNGRY dance:bananajump: . Maybe drink a class of Water or crystal lite or do a chant:whoo: Something to take ya mind off the food. Its a lot of mind control and we need to start being the one in control...

Come on U can do it!!!:rockon: :rockon:

:confused: :)

Thank you Heather

Stocky right afte I ate dinner I dropped to the floor :rofl:and did my movement. I moved everything except my abs again. I will move them tonight for sure.

You go LSasha get your walk on:cheer2: Stocky drink that Water, drink that way ....yeahhhhh go

OK ladies this is not the Teresa and LSasha move your body.

What did you guys do??????

Kee I had my Water yesterday, thank you for asking.:spit:

Just remember:fruitsex: burns 200 calories.

:clap2: Way to go people...I love this thread....everyone is moving:Banane43:

Yesterday, the escalator was down at Fed. Center SW, so I was forced to walk up about 40 or so stairs. Can u say oxygen mask once I reached the top:faint:

This morning, I did ab exercises in bed while watching TV :confused:

GIRLS, I am on the Protein train!!!!!!!!!!!1

low carb slim fast is good. here's a treat, Isopure - it's a drink with a million Proteins in it, not too bad but a little expensive at GNC or places like that.

I am doing low carb slim fast morning & night, with a veggie lunch thing, like chicken ceasar salad w/o croutons (check label for carbs)

I have done the Atkins thang before and lost quite a bit of weight - I just put it back, but now with the band, maybe I won't.

My friend lost 75 pounds on Atkins. Go protein train!

C'mon ride the train, and ride it!

K I am joinging the Protein train!!! I am getting banded at the end of april and I want to be as low as possible before hand, then I am gonna continue after the surgery.

My Protein train diet is a bit of Atkins, a bit of the Protein powder diet. I am going to have 5 to 6 Protein shakes throughout the day (I really like the whey protein choco powder from wal mart) and a protein heavy dinner with a couple of cups of salad.

And lots and lots of water!!!

Count me in! I am on my way to 300!!!

Amy

STARTING MONDAY....IT REALLY WORKS!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: