Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I want this thing out of my body...

I am so sorry you are going through this! But what I can add to others comments is that time will help. I love what the band has done for me and even when I have not been the best bandster it has worked. Hope you feel better soon and in regards to hubby he may be a brat now but when he sees you getting healthy and slim watch what happens then!

Hang in there - from reading on the boards it seems that a lot of folks whose doctor's pre fill them have trouble....I don't know why they do that? I didn't get a fill until 6 weeks post surgery as my doc stresses that you are to heal heal heal in those 6 weeks - not lose a million lbs. If you aren't able to eat enough Protein your body won't be able to heal itself well. I felt horrid the first 3 weeks or so after surgery - and I, too, wondered what the heck I had done to myself! But after time you start feeling better and learn your new eating behaviors...and everything starts to fall into place. Don't stress over the weight loss - work on feeling better!

I would focus on getting enough food - and call your doc as there are things they do for folks who struggle with acid reflux. I am not one of them, so I am no help in that area!

Keep your chin up - you'll do great! It is a journey, not a quick trip, unfortunately!

Kim

It will be worth it! You didn't gain that weight overnight and I know you didn't expect a magic wand to take it off. Think of this TEMPORARY suffering as a potent reminder that you will NEVER do this to yourself again. Kind of like a military boot camp instructor may make a recruit do horrible things to ensure that they will never repeat an action that may cost lives. This is YOUR life and NOTHING can defeat you! If you have to be sick as a dog for a month before it gets better.......... so be it. Whatever it takes to get the job done! You will get through this and your life and sense of well being will be transformed!

Hang in there. I had my surgery on 9/22. It took me 3 weeks before i felt better.. I had terrible gas pains and Constipation. I finally called the dr. and he didn't know what was going on. He told me to go to the emergency room, there i had all types of xrays, barium swallow, ultrasound of the stomach. Everything came back good. liquids were flowing to my stomach correctly. Dr. told me to take colace. A couple of days later i had a big bowel movement (sorry too much info) and felt so much better. So don't worry you will start to feel better soon.