Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The little things you noticed about your weight loss

I was just typing and noticed a bone/ligament showing through a bit on my hand. My engagement ring is no longer too tight too! Only a matter of time until my colar bones show completely. Woohoo!

What are the little things you've noticed that make you happy?

I noticed today when I got out of the shower, I could wrap a regular sizes towel around me and not be hanging out!! lol

collarbones, knuckles, crossing legs OH MY!!!

Ditto...it is amazing. Hipbones, veins, a little definition to arms, etc.

I can feel my collar bones! You can't really see them, well you can if you go looking for them. I can't wait until the public will be able to see them! I like touching my collar bones. Also! I enjoy crossing my legs. Isn't losing weight wonderful? :blushing:

I'm noticing my face is thinning out already. I'm so glad to see the definition return to my chin line! :blushing:

Ditto...it is amazing. Hipbones, veins, a little definition to arms, etc.

I'm excited about hipbones. I can feel them when I lay on my side. It's so exciting.

I too have been able to wrap a towel around me and also was wondering what was jabbing me in bed and realized it was a hip bone.....

Birth stone ring I wear on my right ring finger fell off.

Looking straight down and being able to see my toes.

not sure how "little" this is.. but I can get into a smaller car now w/o having to put the seat all the way back.

I'm amazed at how much lower my necklaces hang now that the fat is gone from around my neck.

not sure how "little" this is.. but I can get into a smaller car now w/o having to put the seat all the way back.

That's amazing :-)

You're amazing, Melissa!

I was so excited when I discovered that a regular bath towel wrapped around me with inches to spare--that was a great day! I also love being all the way submerged in the bathtub.

But the size 8 petite jeans I bought yesterday were probably the best NSV to date.

I noticed that it was SOOOOO much easier to shave my legs in the tub! Also that there ARE bones in my butt that hurt now when I sit on a wooden chair. My wedding rings and clothes no longer fit. My legs hurt a little when I lay on my side at night because there is not as much padding to protect the bones from hitting each other:lol:!