Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What to mix with Vanilla Protein?

I love my chocolate Protein, I have found so much to do with it, but the vanilla is giving me fits. I have a whole bunch that I don't want to waste, but I just can't find anything that makes it taste better.

What do you add your vanilla Protein to?

i put bananas and strawberries. I even tried puttin some cocoa powder, tasted pretty good. Are you mixing with milk or Water? i tried with water and it was disgusting...so i add 1% milk :smile:

I mix it in cream of wheat, oatmeal, vanilla pudding, for the pudding mix 2 scoops in 1 cup of Water then substitute that for 1 of the cups of milk the mix calls for. Pudding comes out great that way.

I make all sorts of Herbalife shakes (using skim milk) and then just use one scoop of vanilla and one of the other flavor I like - be it chocolate, Cookies and cream, tropical fruit....it tempers the vanilla taste a lot, as I have found I don't like it a lot either. I also use a tbs of sugar free pudding - either chocolate, white chocolate, caramel, cheesecake....there are tons you can play with and they all add a great flavor!

One of my other faves is to use a scoop of vanilla herbalife, one of tropical fruit herbalife (I buy them of ebay) and then add in orange juice, a small scoop of frozen yogurt, and a few frozen berries...YUMMY! It has been fun to experiment to see what I can come up with!

I mix my vanilla Protein with banana and Peanut Butter. It adds extra protein and gives it yummy flavor.

I mix mine with either chocolate or vanilla Soy Slender. Extra Protein, only 1g carbs, and makes it creamier, more like a milkshake. SS makes Cappuccino flavor too, but I'm not a coffee person so I haven't tried that one.

I add 1/4 scoop to chobani greek yoghurt (peach flavor is my favorite), plus some splendra (fat free is a bit sour). I also add Benefiber to maintain regularity. Very yummy. For the mushie stage after surgery and fills I moved it to a larger container and used a stick blender to mince the fruit.< /p>

Great post... I have a TON of vanilla (mostly because I don't care for chocolate) and have added it to some things, but overall, it's not very good. PLEASE, post some non-banana ideas! (apparently, I no longer like bananas post-op).

Good luck everyone!

I love my chocolate Protein, I have found so much to do with it, but the vanilla is giving me fits. I have a whole bunch that I don't want to waste, but I just can't find anything that makes it taste better.

What do you add your vanilla Protein to?

Try the powdered Peanut Butter and mix the vanilla and chocolate mix together, blend and it is wonderful. good luck.

I usually mix mine with skim milk or almond milk as I'm not a fan of vanilla with Water either...

Some things I've added: fruit (mostly blueberries and strawberries), pumpkin spice with a lil splenda, Peanut Butter, SF Divinci syrups (I have irish creme, hazelnut, caramel, and raspberry), SF general foods coffee...

:blushing:

I've mixed Peanut Butter, No suger added Nesquick, and several other ingredients with it before. I also mix mine with Almond Milk... lower carbs than skim milk. But here are two of my favorite blends so far

1 scoop vanilla Protein powder, Almond Milk, Nonfat Blackberry yogurt, 3 pineapple chunks and a few ice cubes, then blend it.

And

1 scoop vanilla Protein, Almond Milk, and Nonfat Lemon yogurt, ice cubes then blend.... reminded me of a lemon pie the first time I had one.

I do the same as latin does, with strawberries and bananas and my whey Protein. I make a delicious smoothie which is my desert and with splenda it is absolutely delicious and satifies my sweet tooth. I have a hard time getting protein in at times and this helps with my daily protein.

I was experimenting this morning and came up with an interesting combo...

1pkg NSA vanilla Carnation Instant Breakfast powder

1 scoop Vanilla Protein powder

8oz Almond Milk

1pkg Alpine SF Apple Cider Mix

I mixed it with ice and it reminded me of an apple pie with vanilla ice cream. I drank every drop!

go take a look at theworldaccordingtoeggface.com she has some great ideas