Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok so I need some input here. I had a fill of 2cc on Wednesday. I am so restricted! I have only tried liquids/purees. Clears go down as long as I take small sips. Any thing thicker and I can only have like 3 teaspoons, tried pureed Soup today and I pbd (but may have ate too much- which isn't alot)... I really do not think I will be able to eat anything remotely solid. I am flying on the 28th and am afraid that I will be too tight after flying. Is this how it is when you get restriction? Does it loosen up a little over time? Or do you think I should ask for a small unfill?

Sounds a little too tight to me. Especially if you are flying.

I'm thinking ur a little too tight Monkeymama! I wouldn't take that chance, especially if you're traveling!

You are definitely too tight now, but I'd wait a few days and see if it's just swelling from the fill. I tend to swell for 4-7 days after a fill and I just have to wait it out.

If you are still too tight by Wednesday, I'd have the unfill. Everyone is right. You do not want to travel when you are that tight.

One more thing, some of us are very sensitive to the size of the fill. I could never tolerate a 2 cc fill. Most of mine have been .5 cc.

Cindy

This is only the 10th. If you're not leaving until the end of the month, you have time to see if this will resolve itself since it may just be temporary swelling...as long as you're able to drink liquids. I would call your doctor and make sure you can get it in for a slight unfill (make the appt now and cancel if you don't need it) should you find this does not get better.

I agree with elfiepoo- make a "just in case" appt. and wait it out for a few days. You may have swelling that will subside. Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks guys... today is a little better-kept some cream of turkey Soup down after drinking a hot beverage... I am going to call tomorrow and make my just in case appointment for the week before I leave.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches