Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

has anyone sold clothes on e-bay or craigslist? were you successful. I have probably 10 pairs of size 18 and 20's mostly all new....hoping to maybe make some cash! :unsure:

I have sold on e-bay. Craigslist is a little scarey because you have to deal with strangers face to face. I may be interested in what you have. Can you send me the info and maybe some pics and a price? I am a 24 now but I just got banded on Sept 30th so hopefully it won't be long.....

of course I will! can you pm me your email address? most of the pants are from jcpenny and kohls. I'm happy to be in smaller sizes, but I felt I had super cute clothes...so I'm a little bummed to start all over...haha

I sold my 26's, my 24's and my 22's. Next up are the 20's and 18's. I put them on ebay. I listed in lots and separately. the ones listed separately I did better on, while someone really cleaned up with entire wardrobes from CJ Banks and Coldwater Creek--the large boxes of lots consisting of 20 or more items went for about $10, while the things I listed separately sold for like $5 or so each. It can be time consuming, but I will list the other things separately since DD is going to use the money to help fund a France trip.