Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Guess What...

I hit my 6 month mark yesterday...here is where I stand:

My BMI is under 40 (38)

I have lost 67 pounds

I have lost 39% of my excess body weight

I have dropped 2 clothing sizes

I have the most wonderful friends here on LBT! :)

I posted this under the support fourm but I wanted to tell you all directly...not sure if you get out to the other fourms much.

I still have a ways to go go but with all of you with me I know I can do it!!!!

That is so cool!! Look your half way there!!!! How exciting! You are an inspiration to us all, and GREAT FRIEND! I'm proud of you!!!

Look your half way there!!!!

Well I don't know if I am half way there or not. It's just a starting point for me. I know what size clothes I want to be able to wear and when I get to that weight I will happy. However I know I will need to at least loss down to there to make it reachable. This is how much I wanted to loss in a year...I need to get my butt in gear and get the rest off me. :rolleyes:

Thanks Dianne you are so sweet!!!

Congrats KIM! I am so proud of you! You are working hard and losing fast. You keep this progress up and at a year hopefully you will be close to your goal. I am only at 52 pounds lost so far. I feel like I am stuck right now. I need a fill. I havent had one yet!!! :rolleyes:

Keep truckin girl. Lets get motivated and workout that is what is going to take care of the rest here. :rolleyes: Friendships are wonderful and to have met you is awesome!!! Can't wait to see you Saturday.

Angie

When I grow up, I wanna be just like you! :rolleyes: But seriously, Way To Go Kim!

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

I think I've got this figured out now. *tongue in cheek* It's like the new crack, right? All these people hanging out saying, "I need a fill, man" LOL

On the serious side, Kim, you've got it headed in the right direction and Angie, 40 ain't nothin' to sniff at. Here's hoping you achieve your dream and more.

Nice! I like that. That is how it feels. "I need a fill, Man!" I will get it next month. :rolleyes: Thanks! I will hopefully make those dreams come true.

Kim, I cant wait to say 67 pounds are gone. YOU ROCK!!!!

Angie

Congratulations! I can't even imagine losing 10 pounds never mind 67..wow! I haven't been banded yet but, I hope it goes as well for me as it has for you. Way to go!

Congrats !!!!!! I'm stuck at the moment, and getting weak with the will power. I can eat whatever...I defiently need a fill. Going to ask for one next Tuesday when I go...maybe they can get it scheduled before i go to SF.

Melissa

Thanks everyone...I never thought 6 months out I would feel this good and for the first time I can say I actually can see the difference. I have alot of people at work who don't know I had it done and they are asking me what I am doing and that I look great. That realy helps also.

Angie you are doing awsome to girl...50+ in just under 6 months with no fill is something to proud about. Your are truly brain banded as well as being banded.

Hang in there Melissa...don't give up. Something that has really helped me was my food journal. I know it's a pain in the rear I guess that's why I have kind of gotten away from it, but it is so worth it. Note to self....start journal back.

This place is just the best!!!!