Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

mini goals?

I need to make a list of goals and mini goals for the times I am soooo tempted to throw in the towel and give in to my hunger. I need to have a lot of different kinds of food around for my family and I want to eat it like I used to. I was hoping somebody could write a few of the reasons why they want to loose weight, and what some of there goals and mini goals are. I want to post the reasons to stick with it onto my refrigerator, right at eye level! A lot of my reasons Im sure are very common, I will write those on my list of course. Hope we can gather these goals so we can feed our success (and perhaps I wont feed my face as much)

I want to be healthy.

I want my joints to stop hurting.

I want my feet to not get sore all the time.

I want to feel better

I want more energy

I want to tie my shoes without getting dizzy.

I want to use less medication for blood pressure,cholesterol, etc.

I want to look good

I want to be able to (you know with my DH) more

I want to live long.

Anyone care to add to this list feel free!

Thanks

keep up w/my 2 yr old

cross my legs

shop at any store besides ashley stewart, lane bryant & the avenue

Mine is superficial...but my scale HAS NOT MOVED within 3 pounds up and down since I was banded. So my goals are...

To lose 5 pounds before my first fill (January 4th)

To buy and ride a bike around the lake with my friends at least 1x every 2 weeks.

Along with NSV (non-scale-victory) goals, I have mini scale goals. My first goal was to reach 250 lbs, from 280. Then 230, then 210, etc. Just little milestones.

I like to set dates as goals for myself. My first big one is April next year, I've been a part of an online group for over 3 years now, we're an Australia wide thing, but I got to know all the Melbourne girls in real life very quickly, its really a big mothers group, we got to know each other on a pregnancy forum and it blossomed from there. We've had one national meet this year, and are having the next in Melbourne in April. I want to be 90kg by then, I'm down to 108 so it's maybe doable, will take a bit of dedication as its a bit over a kilo a week. I give myself permission not to be disappointed if I dont make it as it is a bit ambitious but I'm going to try. Lots of the Sydney and Brisbane girls I havent seen since May so it'll be a big change.

After that, I'm going to go like the blazes till I get back to a size 16, then I'll set more goals from there.

For getting to 90kg I'm going to reward myself with the new bio-ionic hair retexturising, turn my frizzy hair into a glossy mane!