Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello gang..

I am a newbie.. I went to the seminar and I also had my very first appointment today with the surgeon. He gave me what I need to do before surgery. I have to see a nutritionist and then a psychotherapist so I am not crazy.. LOL Then I have to go on that Protein diet so they can check my ketones. I am so excited I could burst! Once I get all that done and get insurance approval (I have United Heathcare and since I have the correct BMI and I have diabetes that wont be a problem. The Doc said they are the easiest that he deals with) I will see the doc and get my surgery date. Then I have 2 support groups to go to and I am on my way!

I am so glad I found all you guys. I am nervous but in the long run know that I am doing the right thing. You will be hearing more from me!

Hugz,

DonnaMarie:)

It's good and bad to see that docs make you go through so much now. I had 1 appointment a blood test and then the surgery, other appointments or test, probably too easy, I feel like we should all have to go to a therapist or nutritionist before our surgery to start conquering our food demos. Congrat to you, I know how excited you must be and I have United Healthcare also, my doc charged them so much for the surgery I only had to pay like $650 out of pocket! Good luck the best part is coming ahead!

Whippie! you on you way-no stopping now!

I won't be having surgery till the spring, but I have to see the nutritionist for 5 weeks beforehand to show I can lose weight and I'm dedicated. Hope I can do it. No..I will do it!! I have to clear up an ulcer beforehand so it moves my surgery up till Spring, but that is a good thing as my daughter is going to come and stay with me for awhile. The weather will be nicer and I might have time to get my garden started first. I'm feeling lots more positive than I was a week ago before I started on meds, and feeling better too, so I hope I'm on the road to recovery. I'm also having my teeth worked on in the meantime and won't be done for a couple months, then they are all getting bleached and I bet I feel like a new person. I'm excited but nervous. I guess it all goes together.

Good luck to you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches