Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Saturday Dec 17th

Hello Ladies...

This saturday is our monthly get together...Who is coming? Head count please!!!!

Melissa suggested an ornament exchange...anyone up for it? I know there were a few of us that said we would so lets say if you want to join un please bring one with you. If you don't please don't feel obligated...the ones who brought will exchange. Sound good?

Place: Ruby Tuesdays off Arrowood and 77

Time: 11:30

I haven't heard from Parthivi (?) so I am not sure if she will be joining us or not. I hope so it...it will be so good to meet others from LBT when we get a chance. This is like my family away from my family. Does that make sense.

Ok so who's in and who's not??? We know Sherrie will be enjoying herself on the waters on a cruise...we are all going to be jealous. Lets get some new people..Jennifer??? You better join us this month. Anyone else???

Me! Me, me, me!!! I even have my ornament for the exchange. Wow! Can't wait to see everyone. I hope Pavarathi can come!!! Jennifer, too. And there's another of you out there, not yet banded, aw shucks...who am thinking of? Don't worry, I'll track you down! See you all Saturday!!!

Count me in, ornament in hand :)

Me me, though still haven't gotten my ornament...lol, might be kathy's plan B, I'm working or training all week and friday I'm doing two shifts at the daycare...some one shoot me now. LOL

Melissa

Talked to Kami today and she can't make it. She said she would see us in Jan though. From the looks of it girls...there's not going to be that many. :)

Karen, Melissa, Kathy & Kim...any others???? Jennifer? Angie? Dianne? Where in the world is Loretta?

I will be there with bells on! :) And an ornament. WOOT! I need to see you girls. I havent seen you in almost two months. Well I was lucky to see Melissa and Kim and that was fun. But, I can't wait to see you all!

Angie

I bought my ornament...it was so cute I bought two one to keep. Can't wait to see everyone Saturday.

I saw the exercise guy today...he didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. And he thought my routine was in good shape. Also I'm working with a friend that is a personal trainer now for my weight routine. I took off the training wheels and have moved to free weights. (where all the hot men are lol)

Melissa

I have my ornament as well...this will be fun.

I guess we are going to have a small meeting this month...Karen, Melissa, Kathy, Angie & Kim.

I guess Dianne is busy and Loretta just fell off the earth somewhere and Jennifer is getting cold feet about meeting us??? :D Hello Ladies...this is the last time this year we will be getting together. haha You know we will meet in Jan. Magic we expect to see you next month...We know you have alot going this weekend for your surgery Tuesday, we will forgive you this month. :D

Alright I will see everyone tomorrow @ 11:30 with bells on. haha! I can't wait to see you guys.

I'm coming!!! 11:30 right? I talked to Loretta a few days ago. If you guys want to call her it may help. I'm excited and I don't have to rush and I will bring my camera!

Does anyone coming have a listing of everyone numbers? I only have a couple numbers. Anyone heard of the "christmas pickle? They made these at the christmas party today.

Melissa

Sorry, I won't be comming. I have a dr's appointment this morning and I gotta tend to this. Kim is right though, i'm kinda scared off, since i'm the odd ball.

Maybe I could get together with a couple of the people from the co where I work and start there. I"m just so uncomfortable with new situations. Please bear with me during this.

Jennifer

Melissa...yes I have a list printed of most of us. I will update it as more people come.

Jennifer....lets do lunch sometime soon. I want to meet you and want you to feel comfortable coming. Just remember we were all new at one point and really we don't bite....but I totally understand where you are coming from. So the next time I am out that way I will email you in advance and we can plan lunch..or maybe Karen and I could meet you on a saturday for lunch first....Just let me know.

I can't wait to see everyone else....whoever gets there first...I think there will be 6 of us....Kathy, Melissa, Karen, Angie, Dianne & Kim. You might want to ask for a couple more seats JUST in case someone else shows up.

I'm not sure I'm going to make it. Karah hurt her head, and you know how bad head wounds bleed. We don't think she needs stitches but she is bing clingy. If she feels up to it I may just bring her. Not sure yet...but just giving everyone a heads up.

Melissa

I"m just so uncomfortable with new situations. Please bear with me during this.

Aw Jennifer, don't worry. We'll be patient, so when you are ready, here we'll be!! Please don't feel odd. We really are here to support. It'll be okay. (((hugs))) and keep us posted. I hope you'll have lunch with Kim and Karen. It's important to have friends who understand. :)

I'm getting in the shower! See you all there! And maybe Karah, too!

Eww sorry to hear about Karah Melissa. I hope she feels better soon, thats no fun.

Jennifer, I hope you change your mind. I know the first time meeting people can be intimidating. We are a relaxed group and we always smile and have fun. I'd love to get together anytime if you don't make it. I'm all over the place these days.

Any word on Sherry? I left a message for Loretta this morning.

Well I'm off to get my ornament....HOHOHO