Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 days to go

Hi eveyone

2 days to go before surgery.( Tuesday ). I weight in this morning @ 322 lbs ( yesterday it was 320.8 ) When I saw the doctor in September he said he wanted me to lose 19 lbs ( was 339 lbs then ). I have an appt on Monday @ 8:30 A.M. so I hope to be down to 320 lbs.

Any last minute tips on losing 2 lbs fast. I am doing the Full liquid diet today/ clear liquid diet on Monday.

Any tips??

Thanks

Joe

Hi Joe,

First, congrats on losing the 17lbs! You may be able to drop those 2 by the liquid diet and some walking. Good luck. Do you think your Dr. will cancel for just the 2 pounds? Hope not. Have the nerves set in yet? I haven't really been too worried, more excited than anything. I only have to be on liquids tomorrow-thank goodness! I actually lost 5lbs since September..which was a pleasant surprise since I was bad at Thanksgiving.

What time is your surgery? I have to be there by 9am and surgery at 10:30 and will come home-if all goes well- by 1-2pm on Wen.

Good luck and make sure you let us know how you are doing!!

Hi Lisa

I dont think the doctor will cancel being it is only 2lbs...I will find out on Monday what time the surgery will be... Just want to get it done and over with. Well good luck to you and hope you have a speedy recovery..

Keep in touch Jersey

Joe

Hi Joe,

17 lbs, good job Joe !!!

Well, just keep your calories low but not to low, you don't wanna get sick. Drink LOADS of Water and keep your fingers crossed.

Me, I'll be praying for you so don't you worry :P

Hugs and Kisses

Congrats on getting those pounds off on that liquid diet. I wish you loads of luck with your surgery. I'm sure the dr. will be happy with what you have lost. They mostly want to know you are dedicated to losing, so you have done great.

I'll be thinking about you and send a prayer out for you. Let us know how you are doing. I don't get banded till Spring, but love to hear how people do with the surgery and the band.

I think he will let you by with those 2lbs but maybe by then you will have lost them.. I too go see them on Tuesday.. Good Luck

17lb is a great effort, nobody has such minute control over their weight that they could predict down to a pound or two what they were going to lose. They wont cancel for that, they might if you didnt lose any.

Good luck, you'll be fine. I'm on day 4 now and feel like I could do almost anything. But I"m milking it for all its worth anyway :-)

Thank you everyone for your response.. I will post again after my surgery. If I am up to it maybe wednesday...if not thursday for sure

Thanks

joe

Hi Joe,

I too am waiting today to find out what time I go for surgery tomorrow the 13th!

I'm scared and excited. Good luck Joe.

Talk to you later in bandland.

Tootarts

P.S. I noticed I forgot to change the band date on my reply, the doctor changed my band date so I'm now the 13th instead of the 20th, didn't want to confuse anyone.