Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sad, dissapointed and in urgent need of help

I was lap banded back on August 11, 2009, first I lost from 2045 pounds to 194, actually I am starting to gain weight, and am 220, unfortunately have found no help, even when I have Americhoice Health Insurance, been endoscopy texted (came back with bacteria on my stomach, severe gastritis and even Begining of Esophageal Barretts), I have not found a surgeon in northern New Jersey, even when my Gastroenterology Doctor has referred me to some Lap Band Surgeons in my area, they do not accept Overseas Patients. Can someone be so kind to give me some information, or tell me if there is any surgeon in Northern New Jersey able to take an overseas patient, whom has americhoice Health Insurance, whom primary doctor is able to refer mt to. I am desperate, and in urgent need of help.

Please get back to me with some help, or surgeon information that I can use.

Thanks

Have you tried calling your insurance company and asking for their help with this? Ask for a case manager and let him/her know what is going on and what it is that you are running up against. They should be able to help you locate a doctor who can help you.

Good luck!

Thank you for your reply.

I have tried that, and have not find anyone, they do not give you much information, I even have my primary Doctor Referred me to a Gastroenterology, he then referred me to Doctor Vasquez from Clifton Weight Loss, and I was told by his Receptionis, Dr. Vasquez, whom is a Lap Band Surgeon under my Health Insurance Network that he does not take patients whom have been Lap Banded Overseas, even when I explain I have all my records from my surgeon, and even have the revision from the gastroenterologist, they have refused to take me. There is not many compassion when it comes to doctors, they just seen an Overseas Lap Banded Patient as a liability. and I am finally running out of faith this will ever work out for me.

But any way, I thank you very much for replying to me.

Belkys Santos

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
    • juliie

good morning all ,my np sent all my cleared requirements to my insurance for approval yesterday, so now just waiting for an approval and surgery date  
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fingers crossed!

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches