Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Something fun to do for the holidays

Just click on the link and fill out the blanks. Then copy and paste your letter here. I am still laughing at mine. OUCH! LOL!! OUCH!! LOL!! Hurts my belly to laugh but this is too much fun.

Here is the link: Dear Santa

Here is my letter:

Santa Clause

North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Ann's Office party. It was Lisa who spiked the punch with too much Apple Martini. I can't help it if I drank 7 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Celion Dion Notes.

I thought it was funny when I put Christina's Bra on my head and danced the Samba on the Sofa while singing `That's What Christmas is to me'. I didn't mean to break Ann's Ipod and don't know why Ann would accuse me of murder.

I don't remember calling Steve's wife a shitty pig---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and red lipstick!

And when I threw up on Bea's husband's leg, it was only because I ate too much of that Cheetos.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Chrysler 300 through my neighbor's roof. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a bold dog and have me arrested for prostitution! So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all heavy and gorgeous. And I'm really not to blame for any of this beautiful stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and was yours,

Penni (Really a nice girl!) P.S. It's only 3 bucks!</B>

party.gif

And My letter

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Suzanne's Office party. It was Steve who spiked the punch with too much Water. I can't help it if I drank 26 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like peppermint.

I thought it was funny when I put Vanessa's Sweater on my head and danced the Conga on the Sofa while singing `Boot Scoot and Boogie'. I didn't mean to break Suzanne's Vibrator and don't know why Suzanne would accuse me of Adultory.

I don't remember calling Steven's wife a Pretty Cow---even though she looked like one with Brown eye shadow and Blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on Kim's husband's Arm, it was only because I ate too much of that French Fries.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Avalanche through my neighbor's Attic. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a fat Cat and have me arrested for Shoplifting! So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all orange and thin. And I'm really not to blame for any of this tall stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and that yours,

Alexandra (Really a nice Girl!) P.S. It's only 110995 bucks!</B>

party.gif

Santa Clause

North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Clark's Office party. It was Traci who spiked the punch with too much egg nogg. I can't help it if I drank 42 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like pine.

I thought it was funny when I put Ryan's panties on my head and danced the tango on the sofa while singing `Los'. I didn't mean to break Clark's PDA and don't know why Clark would accuse me of murder.

I don't remember calling Clark's wife a sticky cow---even though she looked like one with purple eye shadow and green lipstick!

And when I threw up on Jean's husband's elbow, it was only because I ate too much of that Soup.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my snow cat through my neighbor's entryway. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a hot dog and have me arrested for battery! So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all wet and sweet. And I'm really not to blame for any of this sticky stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and quickly yours,

Crystal (Really a nice girl!) P.S. It's only 12 bucks!

Santa Clause

North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Brian's Office party. It was Felicia who spiked the punch with too much Tea. I can't help it if I drank 7 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like pumpkin pie.

I thought it was funny when I put Felicia's shirt on my head and danced the two step on the coffee table while singing `little drummer boy'. I didn't mean to break Brian's television and don't know why Brian would accuse me of murder.

I don't remember calling Alan's wife a funny pig---even though she looked like one with green eye shadow and blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on Nickie's husband's arm, it was only because I ate too much of that pizza.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my lexus through my neighbor's bathroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a colorful shark and have me arrested for drinking while driving! So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all silly and smart. And I'm really not to blame for any of this stinky stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and slowly yours,

Jen (Really a nice girl!) P.S. It's only 8 bucks!</B>

Santa Clause

North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good GIRL.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at MARILYN's Office party. It was DONNA who spiked the punch with too much TEQUILA. I can't help it if I drank 58 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like SKUNK.

I thought it was funny when I put JACK's CROTCHLESS PANTIES on my head and danced the MASHED POTATOES on the CHAISE while singing `BLUE HAWAII'. I didn't mean to break MARILYN's SHAVER and don't know why MARILYN would accuse me of SLANDER.

I don't remember calling MARTY's wife a SHITFACED ROOSTER---even though she looked like one with PURPLE eye shadow and GOLD lipstick!

And when I threw up on PENNY's husband's CROTCH, it was only because I ate too much of that banana.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my GRAND CHEROKEE through my neighbor's CHIMNEY. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a SLIMEY ARMADILLO and have me arrested for PIMPING! So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all SLUTTY and FAST. And I'm really not to blame for any of this STINKY stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and JUMPING yours,

SANDYBELLS (Really a nice GIRL!) P.S. It's only 7 bucks!</B>

party.gif

Santa Clause

North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Betty's Office party. It was Zan who spiked the punch with too much Fuzzy Navel. I can't help it if I drank 47 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Cinnamon.

I thought it was funny when I put Pat's Red Hat on my head and danced the Tango on the Table while singing `Santa Baby'. I didn't mean to break Betty's LapTop and don't know why Betty would accuse me of kidnapping.

I don't remember calling Big Paul's wife a reckless goat---even though she looked like one with purple eye shadow and silver lipstick!

And when I threw up on Eileen's husband's toe, it was only because I ate too much of that fruitcake.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my mountain bike through my neighbor's window. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a dancing turtle and have me arrested for loitering! So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all tattooed and huge. And I'm really not to blame for any of this green stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and boldly yours,

Irene (Really a nice girl!) P.S. It's only 97 bucks!

Awe right here is my letter! LOL!

Santa Clause

North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Debbie's Office party. It was Tracy who spiked the punch with too much slow gin fizz. I can't help it if I drank 7 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like chocolate Cookies baking.

I thought it was funny when I put burt's sweater on my head and danced the moon dance on the couch while singing `Jingle Bell Rock'. I didn't mean to break Debbie's DVD player and don't know why Debbie would accuse me of burglary.

I don't remember calling Doug's wife a sexy cow---even though she looked like one with red eye shadow and blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on Patty's husband's finger, it was only because I ate too much of that cheese.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my PT Cruiser through my neighbor's roof. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a funny dog and have me arrested for assault & battery! So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all sad and mean. And I'm really not to blame for any of this flirty stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and love yours,

Pam (Really a nice girl!) P.S. It's only 21 bucks!</B>

Santa Clause

North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at thad's Office party. It was jon who spiked the punch with too much bloddy mary. I can't help it if I drank 67 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like musky.

I thought it was funny when I put Brad's bra on my head and danced the pole on the couch while singing `3 times a lady'. I didn't mean to break thad's ipod and don't know why thad would accuse me of murder.

I don't remember calling josh's wife a hot cow---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and pink lipstick!

And when I threw up on sara's husband's boobs, it was only because I ate too much of that pizza.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my camaro through my neighbor's basement. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a fat dog and have me arrested for rape! So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all high and large. And I'm really not to blame for any of this generic stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and he yours,

Riccarda (Really a nice girl!) P.S. It's only 154 bucks!

Santa Clause

North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at ReneBean's Office party. It was CandySmooch who spiked the punch with too much Cold Beer. I can't help it if I drank 87 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Pine Air Freshener.

I thought it was funny when I put Penni's BAD's (big-ass drawers) on my head and danced the Jenna's Booty-Shakin' Dance on the coffee Table while singing `Grandma Got Runover by a Riendeer'. I didn't mean to break ReneBean's 'puter and don't know why ReneBean would accuse me of Money Laundering.

I don't remember calling Jack's wife a sizable duck---even though she looked like one with Red eye shadow and Green lipstick!

And when I threw up on Paula's husband's Big Toe, it was only because I ate too much of that marshmallows.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Minivan through my neighbor's Linen Closet. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a enviable puppy dog and have me arrested for non-registered voting! So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all great and miniscule. And I'm really not to blame for any of this difficult stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and quickly yours,

Kathy (Really a nice girl!) P.S. It's only 54 bucks!</B>

party.gif