Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A special spot for our beloved shows....if you saw the finale on ANTM, I was dissappointed in the winner :) But , what can you do? When is another Lost coming on? Who watches what? I tell you, I'm a Sunday girl - Extreme Home Makeover, Desperate Housewives, and Grey's Anatomy. LOVE IT!

LOST, Invasion, CSI, CSI Miami, Supernatural, Survivor, Extreme Home Makover (For a weekly tear fest), Plastic Surgery- Before and After (DHC), Medical Incredible (DHC), Boston Legal, American Chopper, Monster House, Monster Garage, Family Guy

OK, I just game you all my Tivo settings.

As you can see, I have a varied taste in TV. You will note that there are no sitcoms. I ust don't think they are funny anymore.

Monday Nights - Vegas and if I stay up late Meduim.

Tuesday If I have time Law and Order SVU or stay up that late.

Weds - 00

Thursday - CSI and again if I still up that late Whatever comes out next.

Friday - Ghost Whispers and then the Close to home.

Sat and Sunday is when ever I fine time.. Kids keep me pretty busy

I wanted Nik to win but Nicole had that walk down to the "T". She looked like a pro on the catwalk.

I'm a reality show kinda gal...love them all. Desperate Housewives, HGTV, TLC MTV, VH1 and food Network.

I am addicted to Medium. I watch every one, but I do it right. I set the DVR to record, then watch it after everyone goes to bed, sometimes weeks later. Cool! The only bad part about recording it is...the channel automatically switches to Meduim when it comes on. So if DH is watching the news, it freaks him out when the channel changes. He doesn't seem to notice the timer icon flashing in the lower left corner of the screen. :)

I enjoy sunday nights Extreme Home Makover. Other than that, it's any TLC or Discover Health surgery/plastic surgery/medical show. Mostly it's Fox News Channel or kids shows at our house. :D

Grey's Anatomy is the best show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need Meredith to get a man...and poor George, he's so cute. Christina is so funny and I hope Izzy and cheater-boy can work it out!

I missed the first episode of the Gauntlet, but I didnt miss Anissa's hair, what kind of mess what that. HATED IT!!

I guess I'm going to have to check out Grey's Anatomy, everyone raves how good of a show that is.

I'm not in Maryland, but I do like both lost and medium.I missed lots of both shows (gotta convince my dh that HE needs Tivo!). I'll have to watch it later on a dvd rental. We really love Rescue Me, Over There, & nip/tuck started out good, but it's losing my interest (on FX). I've watched Real World since the first one... and some of the vh1 reality shows. The Bounty Hunter on A&E cracks me up, they cuss, insult, and spit at the fugitives then cry for them... gotta love'em for the goofy insight and 80's hair and wardrobe. I love to cook, so I watch lots of the food channel shows, and hgtv.

ok, when can Lost and Invasion come on again???? I miss them! I am watching the Gauntlet on MTV, The OC, and that's pretty much it. I do love some Discovery Health Channel and TLC...also Animal Planet. But SUNDAY!!!! DId anyone see Extreme Home Makeover CHristmas Edition last week? yay!! and I love Desperate and Grey's Anatomy. I almost peed my pants when Izzy was like "it's what Jesus would freakin' do!"

LOST is about the only thing I watch that is new. I also tune into the Waltons and Little House on The Prairie. HGTV is a cool channel to check out too.