Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

More good news! They were able to do the surgery through his rectom. This is what Kim was hoping for.

She hasn't gotten any sleep and it will be a long few days, so feel free to give her a call or stop by.

Lets keep praying. He will be on liquids for 48 hours them food and then he has to go to the BR to make sure everything is ok.

Thank the Lord for a successful surgery! Hang in there, Kim, and get some much deserved rest...no, sleep!!! You little man will be well cared for in the hospital and is on the healing side, now!

Thanks for the updates, ladies. I'll keep praying.

That is awesome! God is so good!

I am so glad to hear Curtis is doing so well. Miracles do happen and this is a wonderful Christmas present. God bless you!

Angie

Hey Everyone!!!!

We are HOME!!!! I think Curtis has the best surgeon out there. He came by this morning and said everything looked great and let us go. He said he knew that I would take good care of him at home. He always pays me such good complements. I am so very blessed to have him. Now for Curtis, he is doing great not complaining of any pain and going strong. He is such a trooper...strong and just great. I know I am partial. He little hinny looks great it looks like yours and mine of course only smaller. haha. I have some good pain meds to give him and we are just going to hang out in the house over the next few days.

I got a sinus infection while I was in the hospital and it's killing me. The first one since having the band and I tell you it really effects what I can eat. I know it sounds weird but I have had to put myself back on liquids..it's much better the hospital food anyway. :P

Again THANKS for all your thoughts and prayers...it is what brought us through. I know Curtis had so many people with him while he was in surgery.

I am so blessed to have found you all!!!!

Kim, I'm glad to here that you're home and that Curtis is doing so well. I hope you feel well soon! I really look forward to lunch on Saturday, and hope everyone can make it this time :P

Kim,

This is awsome. Kids are so resiliant compaired to us adults. They are tough.

Now it really will be a merry christmas for your family.

Jennifer

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches