Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How much protein powder did you waste?

I bought $50 dollars worth of Un Jury yesterday at my doc's office. Then when I got home my nectar samples were here. The Nectar is 100% better than the Un Jury. Now I'm wanting to throw out the Un Jury and just order some more Nectar.

My only problem is there's too many flavors to pick from. I can't decide which ones to order. So far I've had Cappucino and Pink Grapefruit and I loved both of them.

I'm on my 10 day liquid diet right now.

I would not throw it out. Someone might buy it at the drs office cheaper than they are selling it or on Craigslist. I would also keep it in case you need it or ran out of the other. It would be a year or more before I would think it would go bad. Someone here would buyn it cheaper than the online company or at their drs office. Other people would use it too to supplement their diets not just weight loss surgery patients because it is the most complete Protein.< /p>

Our doc office doesn't sell Protein, where did you purchase your nectar samples from? I'm always looking for good protein! I can't stand the whey powder or Eas Low Carb, I literally gag when trying to get those down... if Nectar is better I would be a happy camper! :scared2:

Our doc office doesn't sell Protein, where did you purchase your nectar samples from? I'm always looking for good protein! I can't stand the Whey powder or Eas Low Carb, I literally gag when trying to get those down... if nectar is better I would be a happy camper! :scared2:

There are several online sites that sell them but the cheapest way is to call Syntrax and order it directly from them. Just tell them you are a bariatric patient. You get 11 different flavors for $9.99 with shipping included. The # is (866) 333-SI03 (7403)

Hi Spoiltmom, I'm glad to see that you got your samples. Wait to you try the Roadside Lemonade& Fuzzy Navel! I usually drink one as a supplement to my diet. When you get to the Protein Bar stage I have a favorite to recommend to you.

Hi Spoiltmom, I'm glad to see that you got your samples. Wait to you try the Roadside Lemonade& Fuzzy Navel! I usually drink one as a supplement to my diet. When you get to the Protein bar stage I have a favorite to recommend to you.

They actually came pretty quickly too! As soon as I opened them I thought they'd be different because they actually smelled really sweet and good even in the box:) I'm glad I found them! They are great!

I STILL drink my Protein drinks! I have one for Breakfast and a snacl almost every day even though I am one of those banded who can eat anything I want...bread, Pasta you name it I can eat it. Not a lot of it mind you but I always drink my protein for breakfast, it's awesome to have handy.

My doctor didn't have me do any Protein prior to surgery and doesn't recommend any after. He says after a few weeks I should be incorporating them into my diet and therefore shouldn't need an supplements. Sounds good, but also a little scary on how my diet has to play out every day. Does anyone else have a doctor like this?

I feel your pain. I bought two flavors from Bariactic Eating, chocolate Peanut Butter, and Peanutbutter. They had a nice texture but the flavor was very bland. I gave them to my mother. She blends them for breakfast with a bananna. I also bought the chocolate version of Jullian Michaels from Walmart; and also gave it to my mother.

I only have thrown out one canister: of Syntrax nectar Roadside Lemonade.

I use the Inspire line from Bariatric Eating. I'm not wild about the two flavors mentioned above, but their dutch chocolate is very good, and I like the Pom Razz Sangria if mixed with Crystal Light lemonade.

Their flavorless PURE powder is the best I've tried--I rely on it a lot.

The flavored ones are intended to be mixed with just 4 ounces of liquid--if you find them bland, and mixed with more, that could be the reason. That said, my post op tastes have changed enough that I use far more--I mix the dutch chocolate with about 8 ounces of almond milk, and the Pom Razz with about a liter of Crystal Light lemonade.

I have purchased several that I didn't care for alone, however, I mix them in smoothies and workout shakes. When there blended with other stuff they are much more tolerable.

Brad