Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone,

I had my surgery over a year ago...lost 50 pounds, but for the last 4 months have gained and lost the same 5 pounds countless times.

Let me give you a quick history. been filled about 6 times, but completely unfilled twice do to once have got spinach suck (unfilled for 6 weeks) - then just filled to much and so swollen they unfilled me again for a month. (they tryed taking soome out, but did not work had to do the whole thing again)

After everytime they slowing stat to fill me again.

Now for problem:

I was filled last Wednesday, just 2 days ago I started where I can not get anything down (Water Ok slow going, but going down).. Keep belching...miserable.

I just do not want to get unfilled again finally under 200 again.

So question do you think I could just be swollen and how long does it usually take to go down???

Thanks for any help.

How much are they putting in at a time?

I think last time .3cc's but in 10 band only up to like 5.5 cc's

Sounds like your a little tight. I would talk to the doctor about a slight unfill. He may not need to take everything out. I had a fill of .4 and needed an unfill. Doc. took out .3 and I was in a pretty good place for a while. Good luck!

My band is super sensitive I can only get .1 or .2 fill at a time now, the time before last they added .3 and I had to have .1 taken out and then I was in a good spot. The longer you wait the more they will have to take out to ease the swelling. Good luck.

Yes, ended up back at doctors this morning could keep even Water down...ended up taking out .8cc's, so upset, but I will go back in 2 week and she will put back a few more cc's.

I can not believe I am that senative to the fills. Darn everytime it is like starting all over again!:scared2:

Thanks everyone for response's.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches