Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well, I'm four days post-op now and feeling pretty da*n good! I'm still a bit sore on the right side where my port is, but my swollen belly is going down finally! Yeah! I can see my toes again! Still having a little gas pain here and there, mainly right smack in the middle of my chest. Walking and standing with my arms over my head usually helps and usually ends with a huge belch (was that TMI?). Went school shopping for my sons today. Did good, but getting in and out of my Jeep became a pain after about 3 hours. I haven't used my pain med in two days but seem to be living on Gas-X strips. My surgeon used skin adhesive, so I'm able to take a quick shower each day as long as I don't let my incision sites get soaked and I pat them dry real good. And boy, are they itchy!!! I've been wearing an abdominal binder during the day to support my muscles when I sit/stand or lie down/get up. It really helps. My abdomen is definitely less sore at the end of the day. As for my diet, my surgeon and dietician had me on Clear Liquids on Day 1, then full liquids after that for a week, but I was given the okay to advance slowly as tolerated before the week is up if I stay hungry. I've been doing great on the full liquids, and drinking Protein Shakes 3 times a day, but find that I am feeling hungry after 2-3 hours. I may try some soft scrambled eggs in the AM. I go for my first follow-up next Wednesday (7/28) and hope I can get my first fill since I only have about 1 cc of Fluid and feel no restriction at all! So far, my experience has been awesome. I can't wait to see how I'll feel (and how much I lose) in the next month or so. Will keep you posted. Good luck to all of you.:smile2:

My dietician advised me to advance as tolerated and told me that I could begin soft foods before Day 7 if I found that I was staying hungry and as long as I could handle4 it. Yesterday morning, I had 4Tbsp. of scrambled egg whites and 3Tbsp. of corned beef hash for Breakfast and did very well. I've been making Protein smoothies 3 times a day(between meals) with the Unjury unflavored powder and a stick of unflavored Benefiber. lunch and dinner has been creamed Soups or Cream of Wheat. I have also put some bean soups (like bean w/bacon or split pea) in my food processor to break it down a bit and have had no problem. I usually eat about a cup of Soup then have a yogurt or Jello-O.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches