Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Coffee Coffee

Just a general question do you guys drink coffee if you do do you use regular sugar not subsitute and do you use cream I do all the above coffee sugar cream I know I can't stop .

I take it cream no sugar, but splenda is an excellent substitute. If you are a light coffee drinker, the coffee can count as liquids and the caffiene is a mild appetite supressent; coffee is not a diuretic as previously thought.

I have coffee with Splenda and (right now) Coffee Mate Peppermint Mocha, just a splash. I've had no trouble with coffee at all, and since it is practically the only vice I have left, I'm trying to hold onto it! Cindy

"It ain't coffee, till it ain't coffee!" said my friend Bobby.

I drink Folgers with real, white, refined, bad, evil, yummy Sugar and French Vanilla flavored creamer. I can give up anything but that. :D

french press Mid-African Beans, typically Kenyan or Ethiopian Sidamo. Harrar is good, although I can't stand Tanzina Peaberry, I know, I'm weird. 1/2 & 1/2 with dark muscovado sugar. I know, I know, I grind two days worth of Beans at a time, shame on me.

I gave it up for over a month and switched to tea with splenda and milk. It didn't make a bit of differnce in my weight, so I'm back to my beloved coffee.

No artficical sweetener, no protien poweder, no artifical creamer, no benifiber in my coffee. (heh, I'm horrified when people say they put this in their coffee....)

There's so much info out there on how diabolical coffee is but I just dont care. I love the stuff. Of course I love really good coffee, but I will drink absolute crap too if that's all there is. I've given it up before and it made no difference to my weight either. And I refuse to believe that propaganda that Decaf is worse for you than regular coffee, I am so addicted to the ritual of coffee that I love my six or seven cups a day so I do have to drink a fair bit of decaf and keep to 2-3 regular cups.

I'm like a smoker, I dont want to know the bad news and I just dont bloody care to be honest. I'm about to give up an entire way of eating, my coffee is staying!

I drink it all ways, usually black with just a dash of milk, or straight black, I dont have suger, except in lattes or cappucino's, I always have raw sugar in those. A teaspoon of sugar everynow and then is not going to make or break a diet and having a latte with a bit of sugar is a way better snack than a huge chocolate thickshake or something like that.

lol...I know, I know Crystal...I know that is such a bad thing with the coffee connoisseurs on the board. My bag is ice tea, not coffee and since I just have one cup a day, I just gulp it and go. Now you give me a good brewed glass of ice tea and we are good to go! ;-)

I drink coffee every day, usually 1-3 cups. I like mine black. All of the studies that have come out about coffee are confusing and contradictory so I've decided to ignore them too. :D

I just bought my DH a fancy coffee/expresso maker for Christmas. It was supposed to be a big surprise, but he saw the box! :) Shoulda shipped it to my Mom's...

I LOVE my coffee and Caribou. I have sugar free coffee syrrups, hazelnut, vanilla, white chocolate, choclate, and almond. Brand name Torani. I also have sugar free vanilla coffee mate and others. For the holidays I occasoinally splerge and have Gingerbread, pumpkin Spice, or Peppermint Mocha, which I have yet to find.

I also go to Caribou and get a small or medium Latte with skim milk and bring my own sugar free syrrup with because all they have is SF vanilla and SF Carmel. The Latte is great because it provides Protein in the milk.

Take away my coffee and mama is no fun to be around!!

Schel