Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December's Chat

Dear Betty,

Sometimes those wacky days seem to turn out... I'm crossing my fingers for you. I was a Mcdonalds on Friday and I too saw a Mom walk into the Mens room when her daughter yelped "Mom thats the Mens"! We all giggled. Keep us posted now that you need to replace the old one.

I have tons of house cleaning to do and wrapping & packing for vacation. There aren't enough hours in the day. Happy Sunday.

Good Morning,

Lisa, good luck tomorrow. Post as soon as you can to let us know your home. WHOOOHOO!!!

Betty hope your day is better. The job interview surely sounded like an adventure. I think I would have went home and gotten back in bed LOL !!!

I do not want to be here today LOL. I'd love to kidnap Beanie from work and take her to the BIG HUGE mall they have up here. We did meet up yesterday around 5 pm and I took Beanie on the ride of her life trying to find a parking spot at this restraunt we went to LOL !!! We finally got one after I made her sea sick. It was a place called the Saloon and they even had her favorite kind of music ACCORDIAN ROFLMFAO !!!! We had a bite and then went back to her room and chatted a bit. I wanted to take her to a strip joint but she said she was a lady and didn't do things like that (on a sunday night that is) LOLOL just kidding.

As soon as DH downloads the pictures I will post them.

Okay back to work... ICK.

Dang blasted Aunt Flo visited with a bag of M&M's and baked Doritoes yesterday.... sasssafras !!!!!

Hello everyone, oh how I hate to shop! Been at it for days now, almost done, now the wrapping part, just as bad. I know, I sound like a scrouge.

Betty, I guess the people who stole the AC units took your job too.

I'm so jealous Eileen and Beanie got to meet.

Patty, a vacation, omg, I'd love to go on a vacation right now, just me and my gson, LOL, no adult men allowed.

Cindy, Red Hat party this week, come join us.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Y'all!

Well, today is much better! I have made two batches of peanut brittle and a batch of fudge and all is well! :):):)

Eileen - Sounds like you and Beanie had a good time, I can't wait to see the pictures!

Lisa - Good luck tomorrow! Let us know when you can how you are doing.

Cidny - Did you get lost at the mall????? I bet you just shopped till you dropped huh?

Beanie - Hope you are having fun!

Patty - Thanks, you are such a sweetheart. Do you happen to have room in those suitcases for me? A vacation from all this sure sounds heavenly!

Pat - You sound like me, I am getting anymore where I hate to shop for the holidays. I think it is because things are so expensive and everyone wants something big and expensive now days. Plus they put Christmas stuff out before Thanksgiving is over and I am sick of looking at it by the time it comes to shopping! Have fun wrapping! :D What kind of party are you having with the girls? I bet you have strippers and all huh? :D:D:D

Well, gonna get back to the baking/candy making. I want to try and finish up this week so I can rest next week! lol

Hi, everyone! I'm baaaaacccck! Great weekend! We started at the mall at 9AM Sat., shopped, got a ticket to see Santa, and shopped until time to see him. Then we had lunch at the Zodiac Room at Neiman Marcus. Funny: DD said, "Everytime people leave, the new people get a new sheet! They don't do that at Applebee's." We totally laughed out loud! I had a nice salad with turkey and tomatoes. We shopped more and more (plenty of coffee!)...until about 7 PM. Then we went to the hotel and checked in, dropped out stuff and went back out to look at Christmas lights. (oh yeah, hot chocolate this time...with peppermint!) Then went to dinner at Blue Mesa...I had some of my sister's guacamole, and a couple of nachos.

We got up Sat. morning, and went to the hot tub...then back to the mall! I had a great NSV! I bought a pair of size 20 jeans! And another pair of size 20 stretch cords! It is so exciting! We went to Sephora and tried on make-up...DD had such a great time squirting perfume on the testers, and trying on lip gloss. She's got some expensive taste for an 9 year old! She had a coupld of meltdowns...she just hasn't fully developed her "shop-til-you-drop" muscles! Basically, though, she was a trooper! Neimans, Tiffany's, Nordstroms, Via Spiga, Juicy, Coach, etc....all the fancy stores! I didn't buy anything from those stores, though! LOL! Mostly the Gap, Sephora, Dillards and Foleys....

We had so much fun!

I'm trying to keep up with everyone on here....can't wait to hear about Eileen and Beanie!

Pat, thanks for the invitation! Wish I could be in your group! I bet ya'll have a blast!

Lisa...thinking of you!

Betty, did you find out anything about the interview? Actually, Northpark Mall wasn't so crowded...I guess not many people can afford to shop there! LOL! We just picked it for the decorations, and the train exhibit! I personally am more comfortable in Target or Walmart, but it's nice to go the foo-foo mall and be treated well!

Respiratorygirl...nice to hear from you, and jealous of your trip to Florida!

Patty, hustle bustle, girl! I know just how you feel, though...so many things to do, so I divide them into "MUST" and "WANT TO". Then, I do all the "must" things, and make sure I get one "want to" done each day or so. I say goodbye to things that are not going to get done, and try not to stress on them. Easier said, than done, right? (hug).

Back at work, it's "jeans week" for us, so that makes life a little easier!

My puppy, Mickey, the mini-schnauzer, Mickey-ized my DD's glasses, so we are going to get new ones this afternoon...and shop for the angels we took off the tree at her school. I always love doing that!

Ho, ho, ho! Cindy

Oh, Eileen, I just read the report of your meeting with Beanie...do post those pictures!

Good Morning young people!

I'm not leaving for vacation just yet. Let me explain.... Because I have Sooo many children and I tend to have those Senior Moments I do everything way ahead of schedule. I learned a long time ago that United Parcel Service is my friend. When I go on vacation to my Moms in Santa Barbara I ship my luggage ie; a couple of boxes of clothes and necessaries for the weeks stay. The strange thing about mini vans... they carry people but hardly any luggage, especially for 5 people. Now with Christmas we have additional items called gifts. Whats a girl to do. I bring everything to UPS with the boxes open, they throw in the peanuts, tape it up, slap a label on it and away it gos. The service is free you pay only shipping fees. When we went to Walt Disney World in 1997 I shipped 3 boxes to the resort and when we checked in they were waiting for us. The cool thing was landing at the airport, grabbing a cab and heading straight to the hotel. We elimanated the baggage claim altogether. At the time the twins were 5yrs and Garrett was 2, that alone was worth the $50. to send the boxes. Call me crazy!

So, Betty I will packing you between the undies and my velour Santa Pants!

I forgot to mention the stomach flu has made an appearance here! Taylor started at 1am and Garrett stayed at his Dads, he was sick all day Sunday and I didn't want him coming here, unfortuately Taylor brought it here. Only time will tell if Channing and Lewis bring up the rear. I had a flu shot, but thats no garantee. So, today I get to play nurse.

Enter smiling,

So, Betty I will packing you between the undies and my velour Santa Pants!

Patty- Hey I like velour! :):):) Gosh, what a great idea! I would never have thought to ship all that stuff. I guess everytime someone mentions shipping I back off! We were in AZ a few years back and I bought a bunch of Mexican stuff to cook with, decided to ship it home. I took it all in to the pack and ship place and when I walked out I had paid $250.00 to ship it. Heck, the stuff didn't cost that much! DH ask me how much it cost and I just told him he didn't want to know. :D:D:D Sorry about the flu, maybe since they got it this early they will be over it by Christmas. I got a flu shot last year and got the flu anyway, so be careful!

Cindy- Glad you had such a great time. They still are doing interviews this week, so I probably won't hear anything till at least the end of the week or next week. Maybe later, who knows! I am just keeping my fingers crossed. Whoooo Hooooo on that new size of pants too!

I had a busy day today with the cookies/candy. I made 4 batches of fudge, 2 batches of peanut brittle, and a ton of Cookies. I just finished cleaning up the kitchen, now it is time to clean me up! I think I have chocolate, sugar, caramels, or something all over my body! Time to jump in the shower! :D:D:D

Wow, I go away for a couple of days and y'all have a grand old time...

Maybe I should do it more often?

Jan - big hugs. GB is a much more difficult and dangerous surgery - and if he did it two years ago, he has that much more experience. I am glad you got another opinion from the nurse. Think positive. I know we are all thinking good thoughts for you.

Betty! It could have been worse, the guy you interrupted in the men's room could have been one of the four interviewers! lol. Keep us posted. I have my fingers crosed for YOU! (and save me some peanut brittle)

Pat, we are just going to have to get you up here for a visit... I expect that I will probably be back. This whole due diligence thing happens on a monthly basis, and they are always looking for warm bodies to review. If I do well, I will certainly be invited again. Maybe this Spring?

Patty - shipping the luggage? What a great idea.

Wow, Cindy! Sounds like you had lots of fun. I am jealous. I had a great time with Eileen - but now I have to slave for the rest of the week! No hot tub for me... And what about you, Skinny Chick!! Size 20... I remember that, distantly... in the misty past.... Hot Damn! Go, Girl, Go!!

Eileenie - you are so funny. I am so weird that I might have gone to a strip club, just to check out the experience... but then, we already know I am insane... I would much rather have gone shopping today, too - work, work, work... There is no down time in Due Diligence Review - just an endless stack of files. There is only one other person reviewing, and he is young and much less experienced. I am sort of walking him through the thought processes as we go. If we REALLY need some other help, I can call my BOSS to come... yeah. Like right before Christmas I want to have to call the Head Honcho to the rescure because we are too lame to get the job done? THAT looks really great.... So if it is humanly possible, we won't call him in.

Ira, hon... I think you and me and Eileen have to get together. The two of us together might frighten anyone less super studly than you - but I think you can take it. We can have coffee or something - like Wednesday or Thursday? I would love to meet you, and Eileen is such a kick! Come on kids, let's go out and play!

Anyway, it's early to bed and early to work for this girl. I was so busy today that I never even got to sign in and say howdy, so I am renting a computer at the hotel for a few minutes...

Love you guys!! I will talk at ya again, soon.

:]

Hey guys, I have been crazy ad haven't been able to keep up with ya'll (NC talk)

Tomorrow AM is my first fill then I have a major full day I'll be away from home from 7-9 yuk long day and I have a real bad cough.

OH I made # 2 on the top 20 losers at curves fro the year!!!

I'm a bit nervous about having the fill, but I think I'm ready for it. I did eat some junky fat foods tonight. So now it's liquid time for the next few days. I probably won't be back here until Wednesday.....

Good Morning,

I have to make this a short-n-sweet hello since I am leaving for the day soon to run some errands.

I read all your posts so don't you think I didn't.....woof !

I'll do personals tomorrow :)

Morning!

As I was putting the kids to bed Lewis told me that he has a "performance". What?! Sure enough I dig through his back pack and there's a note:

CHRISTMAS RECITAL FOR 1ST GRADERS AT SEQUOIA MULTIPURPOSE RM

DECEMBER 13, 2005 7:15pm

Can we just stop the world and let me off? Last night was the first night that we all slept thru and whatever I didn't do yesterday was planned for today. Whoever invented the word "Catch-up" was stupid. At the rate that I'm going that will never happen. It's only 8:22 and I'm already tired.

I love ya all.... my next post will be what happens next.

Enter Smiling ;-)

Patty, honey, I don't know how you do it! I have one (just one!) child, and I am treading Water like mad, just trying to get through this last week of school. Kudos to you! You deserve a medal or something even better, like a "Lose 10 pounds free" card!

You are truly marvelous!

Betty, who is eating all this candy you are making? Is it a business, is it family, church, what????? I just wish I lived next door! Thanks for the congrats.

Eileen, I know what you mean, I read everything, then write later, so happy travels, and we'll check in later for your update.

Dianne, glad to hear you are doing well...and congrats for being a Big Loser! LOL!

Beanie, thanks for the congrats...and being called Skinny is fantastic for one's spirits! You've been nominated on the big board for Most Informed Pre-Bandster...did you see that! A well-deserved nomination!

Gotta go grade a stack of papers before it takes over my desk and they find me gasping for air!

Cindy

Hey everybody!

I have been baking all day again. Time to clean up the mess now though, it is almost time for me to start supper! Never ending!

Cindy - I just make trays for the neighbors, then I take a tray to work, one to my Nephew, one to DB and his family, and DH takes one to work. My DH came home yesterday and said they were asking him if I was sending some in this year! I guess they must like them huh?

Patty - Don't you just love those last minute things! You need a big hug, just for yourself! Wish I lived closer, I'd let them come over for a while and give you a break!

Beanie - Glad to see you post, I thought we wouldn't hear from you till you got back! I know you just couldn't stand it huh? :)

This is some of what I worked on today. I just wanted to show you the one that looks like a package, I thought it was really cute.

post-204088-13813132545142_thumb.jpg

NOW I"M HUNGRY !! Betty WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIRL !!! They look to pretty to eat mmmm mmmmm. Messy cookies... ??????? yeah right, you can send all the messy looking ones to my house ROFL !! they are beautiful.

Pat !!! did you survive all that wrapping ? or are you covered from head to toe in bows. If so take a picture lol. Does your grandson live near you ? I can't imagine what he's asking for, for Christmas. How many children/grandkids do you have?

Patty, the word Catch-up is not something you do, its something you put on your hamburer :) I agree with Cindy, I don't know how you do it with 4 kids. I also have 1 (oh does DH count as a kid) and I'm going nuts. Hang in there !!!! Let us know how the recital was :D Oh btw, that lady who went into the mens room... you sure that wasn't me ROFL !! poor thing hehehee.

Cindy hope you climb out of that stack of papers soon lol. Tis the season ROFL. A size 20 pants YOU GO GIRL !!! thats wonderful. Bet you feel like a million bucks. Its awsome to downsize isn't it lol. Your time out with the girls sounds so nice, I'm gla you had a good time.

Dianne, #2 is way to cool, congratulations :D Good luck on your fill, I know what you mean by nervous. I'm getting mine in January (biting nails LOL). you'll be just fine. Let me know how it went please. Hugs.

Beanie, did they give you time to breath today? 2 more days chicklet and your outta here?

Where's the rest of the crew?

I gotta stop thinking about Betty's Cookies, stop thinking about Betty's cookies, stop thinking about Betty's cookies.....haaaaaaaaaa.