Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Clothing Dilema

Okay...I had my band put on the 17th. I have lost 20 lbs.

My clothes are starting to loosen on me.

My problem is my tummy. When will the swelling go down?

When does the port stop hurting when I wear jeans?

Is anyone else having this problem?

im 12 days post op now and my port area is fine

but when i say that when i wear jeans it does seem to hurt

my jeans are still a little tight though

It took me a good 3-4 weeks before I was comfortable wearing jeans. I had to go out and buy a couple of elastic waist cords to make due until I was comfortable again. It took about that long for my swelling, too. I have heard other's say that they had little swelling and no problem with jeans. I think everyone is different, but what you're going through sounds just like what I went through.

Good luck on a quick recovery!

I think a flat tummy is only in a bandsters dream.

From what Ive heard, all bandsters suffers from a "swollen" mid section - regardless how much weight we lose.

Shari Lou, My jeans arent bothering since they are a little looser now, but it did take me about 2 weeks to wear them without that pressure and discomfort. I couldnt even wear them at all the first week or two due to the bloating and swelling. My dress clothes were never a problem, I had to buy all new pants/skirts in August (in a bigger size) for this school year and they werent tight at all. Hang in there, already you are 20 lbs down....they will be falling off soon!

Paula, just curious...why would all bandsters have swollen tummies no matter how much weight they lost?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches