Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

need advice!!

So I got my 5th fill 2 days before Thanksgiving...stayed on Protein Shakes for 2 days..last nite had left over turkey grinded with gravy for lube and was fine....about 10pm watching a movie..I had some popcorn and was fine!! or so I thought ..I went to sleep and about 3am I was awoken to pressure in my chest when I breath in...still have it at 10am...Now should i take Nexium (isit heartburn) orshould i take liquid tylenol for pain...I think definitly back to liquids...Is it too tight now or just wrong food choice..Cindy

Ok..took the Nexium and now I wait!!!...Oh one more thing..I have the 10ccInamed band..how much of a fill does it hold..I'm up to 2.8cc?

Cindy...Sorry can't help you there...:) All I know is that I got the band and its supose to hold 4cc's.....The drs office knows what kind it is and how much its supose to hold and all that stuff.......The only reason I know that it holds 4 cc's is because when I got filled to 2cc's the doctor said, ut, half way there.....:) I didn't make it my business to know. Its a good thing to know I guess....but really what would I do with the information other wise?? It would just be in there cloggin up my head :)

Cant wait for the party on the 4th~~~~~ We are going to have a good time.

Cindy, I keep a bottle of Tums, the quick dissolve in my nightstand and usually grab two every night before turning the tv off. Sure as I don't take one, I get the chest thing going on. Plus, they're like taking extra Calcium and we all need that.

I've got the small band too, I've been at 2cc for several months now. On the other hand, I know a bandster who has the 10 and she's at 8.5 now and was banded in July or Aug.

It would probably be a combination of eating late at night/having your pouch too full when you went to bed. Anytime I eat late, without thoroughly 'rinsing the pouch' with a couple of glasses of Water, I have killer reflux at night.

I'm able to eat popcorn fine, but some people have said they can't. Most of the foods we can and can't eat are on an individual basis.

Hope you feel better real soon :)

Parvathi thats what I would think. Eating and going right to bed is not a good thing. After reading a bunch of posts about things like this, I stoped eating past 7 pm.

Hope your feeling better Cindy !!