Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

I'm 8 weeks... I did with Carson, I meant with this one, it really scared me, felt like an hour and it was probably like 5 seconds..

Pam, it's not mushy the next day, we eat it left over too :confused: It makes SO MUCH!!

DD & I had some girlie time together and got pedi's yesterday... we both got this funkity flourescent green color... I know, too cool! :confused:

I LOVE the fluorescent colors. On the last day of school I got the bright orange!! They are fun and funky colors that change things up! I got my CFM red today (classic) w/ little white flowers on the big toes and "diamonds" in the center of the flower!

Does the CFM mean what I think it means?

My thumb HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My interview went alright, she said she would call me next Monday and let me know. I would like to send her a thank you note, but did I mention that MY THUMB HURTS???? My handwriting is even worse than worse right now.

I love to see all the talk about the pregnancies!!! It is so much fun to come home and read all this, it really makes me feel part of it. Stupid isn't it!!

Those flourescent are really 'in' right now. One of the leading nail companies "OPI" came out with the "Shrek" collection that has those colors, and so did a few others. You guys are so fashion forward!!!

How are you doing Judy????

Does the CFM mean what I think it means?

hehe...been callin' it that for years...wasn't sure if anyone was gonna catch that! good eye Jane!

Good morning, Violets...

We're off to Port Huron today to get my band unfilled. I'm not looking forward to at least a month without it..:confused:

We're going 3/4 of the way today and spending the night so we can be there for the 10:20 appt. tomorrow morning. Then we'll turn around and drive 4 hours home. We have little things to get done before the garden walk on Saturday. It's been really warm and sticky here. Thank goodness for the a/c and the pool. I wouldn't have survived otherwise!

We're all set for surgery one week from today.. YIKES!!!

Off to do some chores around here before we leave. Everyone have a great day. I'll update the countdown when I get back tomorrow night.

Well I am not quite sure what CFM is???

I had a lovely 4th but it was gone in a flash. Ayla got to see fireworks for the first time and I wasn't sure if she was going to be scared and bawl her eyes out. Actually when it started, she just blinked and shook everytime a loud boom would go off, by 60 seconds she was pointing and oohing, by 5 minutes she was off trying to try on our flipflops in the grass, fireworks no longer important, lol. My son hated loud noises and would just scream at that age. It is so strange how every kid is sooo unique . . . I guess Laura will see that in the near future. :0)

I am really happy Carson got his tubes in, thank goodness.

Jane, I had a car lock issue on my old Chrysler and it was around $250 + to fix. Everything is expensive anymore no matter where you go.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I guess I am another year older and wiser . . . or maybe just older.

Judy, have a safe ride up there. I have confidence that you will continue to do great even with the unfill. I think that you starting weight watchers and sticking to it will make it a little easier to handle. Plus even when I got my unfill I still would feel full fast because I think our stomachs shrink a little bit. The first thing I did was chug a big bottle of Water. Oh how I missed doing that.

Pam, oh I caught your abbreviation. I have a pair of red heels that have that stenciled on the soles! Love them, lol

Laura, are you having any aversions to food right now? My 8th week was the worst. I ate watermelon all the live long day. How are you feeling?

Michelle, your day with your daughter sounded lovely! I haven't done much with my mom in a few weeks and I'm missing her...

Jane, your thumb hurts again!! That sucks!! I thought the cortizone shot was supposed to help for at least awhile, not just a day! Hope it feels better soon.

Oh! I need help please. In juans family after a death in the family they get together to pray for the soul of the deceased for two weeks after the death. So we all go from house to house every night for two weeks and we pray for about an hour and then eat dinner. We hosted once already and now its our turn again this Friday. I'm looking to make something simple, that I can throw together after I get off of work. Dinner is never fancy, just basic. But my mind is blank... what would be good? most order pizza but I'm so sick of pizza. We've had it twice already this week. Understandable since most people work and run home and its just easier to call for pizza...

Hey girls~

Haydee, what about big sandwhiches! Buy big breads, tons of meats and cheeses, etc. Then put is out w/ chips and dips etc and everyone can make their own. Clean up is easy, left overs are good! Just a thought!

Judy, save travels!

I went to the gym again! We are leaving tomorrow in the am to head to Santa Barbara (about 3.5 hours away). Tomorrow I will do 30 min on the eliptical (today was arms) and then we will hit the road about 9 or 10 am. We are gonna google Neverland Ranch (Micheal Jackson's compound) and try to go by there and take a pic!!!

I am performing the wedding Friday night...and then we are home again on Sat! Susanne will go to Phx on Sunday to go w/ her mom to doc. apt. Not sure if she'll go to church w/ me or not.

Someone once asked how far Phoenix is, it is 4 hours in car.

So today is this and that, uploading papers, packing and chillaxing! Gotta finish up the squash left overs.

So that is it for me! Be back later!

xoxoxo

Daughter Kris is here and she says to make polish sausage and saurkraut. I said I didn't think that was Mexican enough.. lol She said .. add some hot sauce!!

My go to is beef stroganoff in the crock pot. Beef round steak cut up into pieces, a can of cream of mushroom Soup and lots of onions sliced. I throw it in the crock pot on low all day and just before serving over noodles, add a small container of sour cream and mix it in. Very easy, very yummy. Cole slaw or a tossed salad on the side and wha lah!

Kris and Grady just got in from the pool. I watered the flowers and got some things put away. I didn't have time to get in the pool, but will do at the hotel tonight.

Pamela, funny, I have heard that with pumps that Haydee was referring too, but not a 'color'

My thumb just hurts because of the shot, feels better today than yesterday. My sister said today would be worse, but so far, so good. Then she said smooth sailing. She said that the joint is so small that when they inject it there is so much cortisone and no place to go, literally. So while the body absorbs it, you will have some pain. it really hurt to work, if I ever have to do it again I will know not to work the next two days.

Judy, do you have any fun planned into this trip?

Okay off to work.............

I still have nothing going on, an occasional round ligament pain if I turn too fast. Some dizziness when I pick Carson up. That's why I was wondering if I wasn't really pregnant lol. Although, I had a pretty symptom-free pregnancy last time too. I never had aversions, I just loved new foods (spicy peppers, fish, plain chocolate).. and AFTER the pregnancy I no longer like chinese food (and I use to love it, even liked it during pregnancy). Now it makes me sick thinkin about it.

What is CFM?

My bro came by work and I didn't tell him I'm pregnant, I don't talk to him much anyway.. my mom goes "Did Laura tell you she's pregnant?" and he goes "Oh man, are you going to keep it?". He and I are on such different wave lengths. I just looked at him crazy and said "It was on purpose!" and he looked confused. Then I went back to my office, he came to apologize and he's like 'I guess I'm so detached from society, when I hear someone's pregnant it's never a good thing'.. I was like "It's not like I'm a 16 year old crackhead or something". I wanted kids. Sheesh.

Heather, Carson is my big BABY. I swear everything scares him. He even has this little mickey mouse than dances & sings.. he loved it, and for a month now batteries have been dead. Russell replaced them this morning and it made him freak out, run and cry, etc. When someone sneezes, he still starts crying and making the boo face. Tickle Me Elmo scares him..I could list a million things that are silly that scare him to the point of tears.

haha...CFM is universal! Come F*&k Me Red (CFMR), pumps (CFMP)...when I worked at the nightclub and work VERY HIGH HEELS every night we called 'em CFMP'S...haha...just kinda stuck. Sorry to be naughty.

For my wedding gift, I printed out the vows in a pretty script and framed it for the couple. Got some clothes ready...got tons to still do!

xo

Just finished reading The Man on the Bench by a guy I graduated with.. Howard Jones. It's a REALLY good read..

A homeless schizophrenic came to Point Loma, California. He sat on a bench in the heart of the village. He didn't leave for nearly twenty years. This is the amazing story of how this man worked his way into the hearts of countless people in this affluent neighborhood in San Diego. Over the course of many years, the author befriended the man who ultimately invited him into his world of dillusions and dreams. It is not only a story of the plight of the homeless, the mentally ill and the disenfranchised, it is a story about the heart of humanity. Moving and insightful, the story let's us all spend time sitting on the bench.

I really loved this book #1 because I know the author and #2 because our adopted son is diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic.

I'm now moving to the ridiculous and reading Sliding into Home by Kendra Wilkinson. You sometimes need a little mindlessness in your life in order to appreciate the good stuff.

The Bobster is finally done packing so we're on our way to the doc. No fun things planned, except dinner out and maybe a little shopping. Just a nice, relaxing ride with my Kindle and my best buddy. :confused:

The book sounds good judy, ill have to download it.

Brats and sauerkraut are out. We had that at the cookout on Sunday and then again for leftovers on Monday. I don't get what's mexicany about them or the joke went over my head?

A sandwich spread actually is probably the way ill go. Ill stop at the deli and get lots of good lunch meats and cheese and have everyone help themselves. That way I have to do nothing. Just pull stuff out of the fridge once we finish praying.

Its so nasty over here. Been storming most of the day. Gross. I'm so read to get home! I want to just take a little nap before we have to leave the house again... good thing tonight is across the street at my mother in laws house...

Everyone have a great night...