Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

has any body found pretzel M&M's???? I see coupons and commercials, but have not seen the little buggers:drool:...prolly just as well....Hope you all are having a relaxing 4th...we went to church, Breakfast, grocery store-watched movies, grilled hamburgers, now watching NYC fireworks...pretty cool...no crowds, no bugs,our town isn't doing a display anymore...sooo...this works!!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend....Happy Birthday USA!!!

Mae, I have seen them at all places Michelles' favorite store, the $ store.

I made Jello for a barbeque tomorrow and screwed it up! I think I am going to take it anyways and just let them laugh. I put in frozen strawberries and the jello set up in an instant, and so it is all chunky looking. I made the pretzel bottom, the white middle, and the strawberry top, and I am not going to throw it out because it doesn't look right, at least that is where I am at right now. I am thinking if I go to the store in the morning and buy some jello and pour it over the other jello it would be almost normal? Or maybe I would screw it up more? I don't know................

Mae, I will send you some if you want, we are going into a hot period right now, but can buy some and send them when it cools off some, your close so I know your weather!!

Good morning, Violets..

Quick post... busy morning.. hospital shift, blood work, lunch with a friend, picking up a bench for the backyard. I'd love to get in the pool again today, but it looks like rain. We shall see.

Janie.. another layer of Jello or some cool whip on top would make it look nicer, but I'm sure it will taste just fine.

Mae.. My daughter had some of the M&M pretzels. Yummy of course and glad she had them and not me! I need to step away from that stuff. I gained 1# when I weighed in at WW on Saturday. I figured that wasn't bad for being gone 2 weeks and I'm back on track again. Confession is always good for the soul!:(:tt2:

Heather... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:)

Off to get ready for the day. Everyone have a great one!!

Here's a link for info on touring Disneyland while pregnant!:

Touring Disneyland While Pregnant (Laura and Jeanine's Salute to All things Disney but Mostly Disneyland)

It seemed topical... for some of us...

I do not feel alive and engaged... well, alive, I guess... but more like something being dragged under the wheel of a runaway truck... lovely. Pam, you've given me something to think about!

In fact, right when I stop typing, I need to call my SIL... FIL called me last night and told me that her mom went to the ER two days ago and it was discovered that she is "riddled" w/cancer. So now she gets to go through this twice in a year? I'm going to offer to take her kids (4 & 8) if that would be helpful... or whatever she needs.

And so it goes!

I was dreaming of the beach this morning... then I woke up!

Hi good morning everyone. I hope everyone had a lovely time yesterday. We got home Saturday afternoon and yesterday went to my moms house for bbq and swimming. I napped off and on most of the day and then we walked down to the golf course for the fireworks display.

Our trip was nice under the circumstances that we went. Her service was Thursday and it was beautiful. Her girls stood strong and seemed ok but I think its because the house was chock full of family. we stayed up late and I baked Cookies with them and we all had a nice time but I'm sure its gonna be hard now that the house is empty and they have to go back to "normal" whatever that means now. Juans granma stayed with them and the whole family vowed to try to go visit often. Their dad is bringing them to houston for a two week vacation once school let's out so the girls are excited about that.

I'm doing good, feeling good so far. Eating like a cow unfortunately. I gained 5 pounds! Ugh. I'm only supposed to gain 25 for my whole pregnancy! I'm only 13 weeks out! I'm back to veggies and fruit now that we are home.

Jane, thank you for my card! It was a lovely surprise in my mailbox.

Pam, also thank you for my card and pics. Also a lovely surprise. Juan saw the pics and he loved them. I'm going to frame them and put some on the coffee table.

I have to go back and catch up on everything I missed. Can y'all believe I had to work today?? This sucked! Oh well... back to work for me but ill be back later.

Morning girls~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!!

Michelle, WHEN you come this way, we can also go to the beach! It is about 20 min away from Disneyland! We can eat FRESH sea food while looking at the ocean! Honey, you NEED this trip. I've been thinking about you so much lately. I hope you are ok!

Judy, so confession is the answer? haha...I did pretty good yesterday. Considering the food was delish. No regrets! That is my motto!

Well, I did 30 min on the eliptical!!!!! That is hella hard, and I feel good! I am getting my hair done tomorrow am, so I will only lift weights tomorrow, rush over to get my shot, then home to get ready for hair!

Have you all heard that song California Girls by Katy Perry and Snoop Dog? It is pop, good, funny video. It mentions Palm Springs!

Glad you are back Haydee!

Laura, I texted you back yesterday this long ass post about spaghetti squash, and it didn't go through because of this house has bad spots. Was so frustrated that I didn't re-text you. Anywho...got an $8 big ass sqaush. Gonna try it today! Susanne said, "o I don't like squash!" SHE EATS IT ALL THE TIME WITH ZUCCINIS! haha... wish me luck!

OK...have a great day girls!

oxoxox

Hello, I am showered and off to the store to get some more Jello. I wish I would post pictures. It really is funny looking. I just wonder if the strawberries will be thawed by the time we eat it.

Glad you are back Haydee, it sucks you had to work today!! I am always off on Mondays so this seems like no biggie to me.

That is terrible about your sil Michelle. You need to do something nice for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mom loved the picture of me and Juan, but she doesn't know Juan so she doesn't want to put him on display, so she said she would just cut him out, I said NO!!!!!!! Isn't that bad Karma? Is there a way that you can get me a photo of just me from that pic Pamela? If you can't no big deal!

Alright off to the store...........................

Janie, thanks for the offer of sending me pretzel m&m's...I'll keep looking here...like I said, it's probably just as well I haven't seen them...but thanks for offering, that's really sweet...nothing much on docket today, hubby is out trimming bushes,,,,daughter is still in Michigan with the BF...Judy, have you ever heard of Harsen's Island??? I guess it is north? of Detroit?? They will be home late tonight...going to Arby's for a free sammich...then if no rain maybe do brats on the grill...Have a great birthday Heather..

Okay, went to the store and the first thing when I walked in the door was a display with pretzel m&m's. They had my choice of two sizes. I do eat them because I am allergic to peanuts, but in Canada they have a Smarties that are like M&M's that are good and peanut free.

Just one of those odd things, now I will see it everywhere!!!

Janie,

I cropped the pic and have 3 to send you! Hope from running and a 30 min dip in the poool!!! off to grade!

OK...made a great spaghetti squash dinner w/ a red marinara...yummmmmmm and no carbs. Susanne was skeptical at first, but liked it. We are full, but not too full as it is not heavy! Yeah...I did it! I was channeling my inner Laura all day!

Skipping the gym in the am cause I can't get it in...have to leave the house at 7:15 to get shots and drop car off at Toyota for service. That is ok...trainer always said, "You can skip the gym...just never skip 2 days in a row!"

OK...off to grade!

Thanks Pamela!!!!!!!!! My mom thanks you!!!!!!!!! I tried to understand the text???

Guess what? I have a job interview tomorrow!!! It is at Sally's Beauty. I hope it all works out. I want a set schedule, that is the only way I can see it working with my schedule at work.

My Jello tasted alright, and once I put more whipped cream on it it looked okay...........

In the morning I finally go to the Dr. and see about my thumb, then go to work for a bit, then the interview, then back to work.

Hope you had a great birthday Heather!!

Soon Michelle and Pamela will be following you..........

We celebrated my birthday tonight with a cake? Seriously, we had a cake for my birthday, odd, odd, odd.

Also, any ideas on my car lock not working right? Do you guys think I need to take it to the Hyundai place and pay an outrageous amount or is there an alternative??? I am afraid to lock my car now for fear that I will not get it back open.

Good morning.

Love the morning!! NOT!

Busy day here, but I top it off with a manicure!!

Send me purple vibes around 2:30 central time, that I do alright, they have part time benefits, and she agrees to a set schedule during the week.