Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

Off to meet the trainer and here yet ANOTHER skinny bitch tell me I should eat cottage cheese!!! REALLY??? I SHOULD EAT ONLY COTTAGE cheese? ?? WOW!!! NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE!:):)

Good morning!!

I had a phone call a little after 8:00 a.m. about voting/politics. I am telling you, I was in a deep sleep, I could have slept about another 45 minutes before my alarm went off. Nuisance phone calls should be outlawed!!!

Pamela, the pics you sent me on my phone I could not see, could you send them to my email?

Everyone have a good day!!!!!!!!!!

Back from the gym...and I really loved it! She taught me some new stuff too, and yes, cottage cheese was mentioned. But she said, NO CARBS 7 HOURS BEFORE BED! I like it...not sure if it will work, but I can try.

Jane, I will try...also I need to post TX pics too, so worst case scenario, I can take a pic and post w/ it. First I will jsut try to resend it. I tried to email it tomyself and couldn't.

Gotta run

Another busy summer day... here, there, everywhere... still have to take ds to & from "speed & agility" training tonight!

I can't believe that tomorrow is July! Time flies.

I am loving all the summer veggies & fruits... we have wild raspberry bushes and have been getting a LOT of berries from them! + sweet cherries & blueberries & nectarines (from the store, not my yard, lol!)... mmmmmm!

Hugs to all!

Morning girls~

Well...4 days in a row!!! I am not eating that great...need to jump back on WW for real...but doing good at the gym! Today was 45 min lifting weights, and then tomorrow 30 of cardio!

Today is this and that. Gotta collect the rent, get shots, go meet Jenny's puppies (she and Annette adopted 2 shepard rescues named Ginger and Saphire). I call 'em the "strippers"!

Susanne is home...YEAH!

XOOXXO

Good morning!

Again, I got annoying phone calls.......

Good for you Pamela for getting up and exercising!! Does Suzanne fly or drive to AZ? How far of a drive is it?

Alright, off I go, have a good one everyone!!

I'm so behind!!!

Tomorrow morning Carson is getting tubes... and yesterday my parent's house was robbed.

OH and I've been back we just went for Saturday night, I've just been busy... although I don't know with what, I just don't ever find time for anything.

TGIF, Girlies...

((Laura))... I'll be thinking about C today... & a robbery?!!

Pam, thanks for the pictures! Just what I needed yesterday... all your adorable faces smiling up at me!!

I think it's just TOM (which I HATE HATE HATE it when gals blame stuff on that, but here I am doing it, I know...) BUT... I've been extra blue these past couple days. Yesterday afternoon I was all alone here @ the house and I just sat and cried for 2 hours. I figured it was therapeutic. And I guess it was, sorta.

Too much going on w/FIL (he e-mailed us his new address in a mass e-mail + he's been living there for weeks w/out telling us) + missing MIL + DS growing up SO fast, so many milestones this summer (we're not even taking him to camp in Philly tomorrow, a friend who's going too (they're roommates) is taking them... I pick up on Weds...) + my !@#$% b'day next week, where I'll be spitting distance of 50 + + +... just in a funk! I wish this year would let me out of its grip!!

Gee, aren't you glad I came on just to b&m?? :tt1:

Off to make dd's lunch for riding camp... then take her there... then come home to clean, work, & pack up ds... I think I'll crank some upbeat music and dance around while I'm doing it!

xoxo

Good morning, Violets..

Been up for awhile since Ethan arrived at 7:30. He'll be here until 4:30 today and we plan on doing lots of swimming. It looks like a beautiful day today. It's a little chilly now, but supposed to get up to 82 today. Time to work on the tan a little more!

(((Laura & Carson))) Hope the surgery goes well!!

Approaching 50, Michelle??? Ahem... try approaching MEDICARE age!! And with a broken knee to boot. But then again, on the bright side.... no TOM for me anymore!! See.. there's always IS a bright side!:tt1:

Sorry for all your woes... it's been a heck of a year for you, for sure. Just hang in there.. one day at a time and Celebrate all the good stuff too!!!

Next week at this time, the Bobster and I will be getting ready for the garden walk by visiting all the gardens on the tour. There are 7 this year. Then on Saturday ours will be on display from 10 -4. My only concern is the dog... we'll have to let her out at 9:30 and then hope she can hold it until 4:30! Bob and Jen will be here to help guide people along and answer any questions. The Bobster will be the mulch expert.. lol

Off to get dressed and do some laundry before swimming time!

Everyone have a great day!

Michelle, we are the same age, and I haven't thought about 50! No one can deny that you have had had rotten year, I hear you about tom, I am pretty lucky that I really don't have a lot of emotional issues with it, just cramps, but I do think that it has a LOT of hormones behind it!! Plus, if you are starting to go through the change then your hormones are screwy too!! But, all that aside, you have every right to feel the way you do!! (Although I don't know about the 50 part!?) Take it easy, relax, get a pedicure, relax, let your kids and hubby wait on you! You deserve a break!!

Hey Girls~

5 days in a row!!! Did 30 min of cardio and I feel great!

Michelle, you need a girls weekend fo' sho'! There are so many good things approaching you too. I know the milestones are happening too quickly. Celebrate all the good things in life and BUY YOUR TIC TO PS!!! Come back to your happy place!

Laura, I read on fb it went well...how is he doing? How are your parents? Any word on who? Been thinking about you a lot! ox

starving!!! yesterday i ate like SHIT! Nachos for breaky, popcorn, hotdog, and ice cream! Can't believe it!!! That is ALL I ate, nothing good for you in that! haha...what a fat ass.

off to do some this and that

xooxxoxoxo

good afternoon, Violets..

What a gorgeous day. Ethan and I spent an hour in the pool. I exercised and then we floated around and played. He grabs ahold of my shoulders when I jog around the pool so I get a little extra workout. :tt1:

We're waiting for his mom to pick him up in an hour and then I need to shower and get dressed for the 50th wedding anniversary.

Laura.. glad to hear Carson made it through surgery fine. Glad to hear you guys did too!!

Any leads on who robbed your parent's house???

PamELa... great job on your exercising!!! Now about that eating.......:frown::lol:

I go weigh in tomorrow at WW. Haven't weighed in 2 weeks, but I don't think there will be a loss. We'll see.

Food update:

I ate much better today! Had a roast beef wrap, sans the wrap, (some cheetos), but for dinner I made bbq chix, salad, had 2 tblsp Pasta sal., and made Sus squash on the bbq. It felt much better to eat clean fresh food! Also we have raspberries for dessert! We just bought a bbq grill pan! Damn QVC!

OK...have a great night!