Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

Judy I can't wait to see pics of your garden... it sounds like a well-mulched Garden of Eden! (yeah yeah yeah, they're probably on FB... :bored:)

Yay Haydee!

Love the new Carson pic!

I think that any airline thing you do w/an actual person costs money now... crazy!

You watched it all day, Pam?? Yikes!! Feel like you need a shower much? :blink:

So two of DS's friends who are girls created a FB page for him... ugh, here we go... I've managed to dodge this bullet w/him this long, guess I should be grateful for that... It was funny, for his profile they did some serious/true answers, but most of them were really funny, like that his fav book series was the Twilight saga, ha ha... and then hobbies was just "soccersoccersoccersoccereatsoccersoccersoccersoccerbreathesoccer..." you get the idea, ha ha. So now I figure I'll have to either re-activate (& massively update & prune) my page, OR just get his log-in info so I can keep an eye on their shenanigans...

Am working this a.m., then DS and I will run some errands then hope to go see "Get Him to the Greek" this afternoon. Or if DH joins us, then it'll probably be either Shrek or Toy Story 3. Well, it'll be SOME movie.

Everyone make it a great day!

Hey -- I saw on tv this morning that Michael Jackson died a year ago?? What?! You'd have thunk that'd have gotten a little bit more coverage, huh? A year ago... a year ago... where was I a year ago... ?????

:tt2:

:blink: :bored: :blink:

michael jackson died????

Edited by Teachlady
I WANT CAPITAL LETTERS.. THIS IS IMPORTANT!!

Good morning!

Headache down to a thump.

Isn't that the truth about the airlines?? I still love the one about them charging Judy for the seat the most!!! I think that will always be my favorite!!!

The new pics of Carson are too cute!!

Haydee, will you tell us when you know the sex? I know some people don't tell once they know so it will be a surprise. I bet that is so neat seeing the baby grow. I miss never being pregnant.

Oh well off to work.......................

Ok, the letters are larger, Judy, but they're not CAPS...

:blink: I'm having so much fun playing w/you this morning!! :bored:

I tried... I really did. Apparently lapbandtalk doesn't think his dying is THAT important..

You know, the fact that MICHAEL JACKSON DIED?

Ha, ha... snuck it in!

Michael Jackson DIED?!

So last night was a miserable night. Last Thursday we consulted with an ENT, he said quota is 4 infections in a year to get tubes.. Carson had 4 in 2 months so he qualified, but he said maybe it'll stop now (I don't know why he thought that) and he said there was a little Fluid in there at the time, but it's normal since he just had an infection (mom said 'in her day' that was NOT normal so she was concerned.. mom's always right!!) that NIGHT his ear ruptured, ugh horrible night. Then we thought well it ruptured, let's see how he does now.. and last night all over again. he was up all night long screaming and in pain. Unfortunately, it never ruptured, so into today he is miserable. I called and scheduled tubes.. Next Fri July 2. No more waiting this out, it is SO SAD when he is hurting from this. He doesn't understand and he's so mad that we don't make the pain stop, and meds don't help. He just screams and bangs his head on us for hours at a time, and he's tired, but everytime he starts to fall asleep he starts whimpering and it turns into cries.

No more, now I can't wait till next Friday and get him on the road to feeling better.

I just got the post-op info, I'm so glad to see, it says it is minimal discomfort post-op and that he will be able to resume normal activities the next day. So he won't be laying around in pain!!

Hey Girls~

WHAT?? MJ DIED?? No, in all serious-ness, it is a sad day. Remember I live w/ a European, and she cried for months (and actually just the other day) about his passing. (I mean when she watches something on TV, not walking around and brusting into tears.)

Michelle, I want to see Get Him to the Greek today too! That is cool, almost like we are watching a movie together. I for one am glad you will be joining the FB ranks again...we miss you over there too!

Judy, I also can't wait to see pix of the Garden!

Janie, I was just telling someone the other day about Judy having to PAY FOR A SEAT too! That is the funniest yet.

Haydee, So, you are a married lady for over a month now...how you like it? Anything different?

Laura, yeah for Carson's tubes. I've heard good things about this and it should stop all his pain.

Susie, sorry to hear about Gia. I know you've put a lot into this, and hope you will continue to do the same for the next child! xo

OK>..well, my mission today is to go to get Mexican food, and go see the movie! Woohoo!

I watched Real Housewives ALLLLL DAYYYY...omg, glad it is over. I liked it, really enjoyed it. I was constantly reminded how great my friends are as I watched these ladies gossip, talk shit, and just be plain mean to each other.

OK...have a great day! I'll be in and out all day.

oxoxxo

Good morning! Busy busy Friday for me!

Jane, I think anytime you talk to someone on the phone they want to charge you... I'm glad you got it all worked out.

E

Michelle, yeah you're lucky that your son hasn't shown interest before now for Facebook. I know lots of young kids, like 12, that already have them.

Sounds like you had a great day yesterday judy! And another great day today. Enjoy your grandbabies!

Pam, isn't that show a hoot! So much drama and constant bickering. I don't know why you would even continue hanging out with these people if everyone dislikes each other so much. I wonder if that really happens in real life? Well actually I'm sure it does but it shouldn't.

Oh and yes we are sharing when we find out the sex of the baby. We are super ready but have to wait 4 more weeks.

I'll miss having an ultrasound every two weeks though. I was getting spoiled. I looked forward to it everytime.

Ok, well off I go to find some Breakfast. I gained 3 pounds these past few days. NOT GOOD. I'm only supposed to gain 25 my whole pregnancy. I've been eating too many damn cheetos. I'm back to having to watch what I eat since my hunger returned full force these past few days. Last night I went out to dinner at one of my favorite places and I usually have this wonderful fish smothered in a super rich butter sauce but instead I had a big greek salad. I'm back on the wagon,lol. The aversion to food didn't last long enough.

Sorry for the novel...I get off on these tangents sometimes! Ha ha... off to get some toast

Haydee, I was thinking how lucky you have a problem that you get an ultrasound so often... I know how silly that sounds, but for the 'rest of us' we get 2 ultrasounds! One in the beginning and one at the end.

Carson's god-aunty (I know I use these terms wrong) is an x-ray tech, and she's told me if I ever wanna do xrays for whatever she'll take me in there.. so I asked her, do they do ultrasounds too?! She said, they have a machine but she was never taught to use it.. so I told my mom (who use to work in the hospital) and she goes I DO I DO I DO!! LOL.

Oh I know, I've spoken to other girls who are barely getting their first peek right now at week 12. But at least everything is back to normal with me. My cyst hasn't grown and they're predicting that it will be ok.

Aww poor baby carson... but I'm glad he's finally getting tubes in. My sister erika got them when she was a baby too.

Pam, the only thing that has changed is that I feel we love each other more now more than before. Before we were married we loved each other and things between us werr great but now I feel like its a stronger love. I don't know how to explain it. I think its because we are committed to each other and the option to not love and understand each other is not there anymore. And also with the baby coming so soon after. I think that plays a big part too. But other than that nothing has changed. Still come home and cook him his dinner and wash his undies just like always, lol.

Although, I've been slacking in that department lately, lol. I hardly ever cook anymore since his mom is across the street and yesterday he was getting out of the shower and I went to go grab him an underwear out of his drawer and he had none! He went to bed in swim trunks, lol...