Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. Hard to imagine I've been with him for so long, oh well, another 43? Judy, are you going to Finley's for the free steak, they have that promotion here in Kalamazoo. We do it all the time for birthdays. Everyone have a great day. Congrats on all the girls who are pregnant, wow, I remember that feeling of wanting to know what I had, the problem was that we couldn't back that long time ago. I just got the colors yellow or green for baby stuff before they were born.

Happy Birthday, Judy!! And Suzanne too? Wonderful!! :thumbup::smile2:

Wow Suzy, sorry to read that... it's got to be so hard on you... hang in there...

Pamela... I just saw that there was another "small" earthquake in S Cali... you ok?

Lots going on... summer's definitely here w/the crazy weather and camps and activities...

Get ready for the next US soccer game Sat @ 2pm!!

Hugs to everyone!

Dolores, after 43 years I'm sure marriage is a piece of cake, LOL. Why not 43 more?!

Suzie! I'm so sorry for what you're going through. And she was your first! Poor girl must have been really messed up by her parents. Well just know that you tried your best and she needs more help than you could provide for her. Are you gonna try again at a later date or are you done??

Housewives show is one of our guilty pleasures too. Me and juan love them all. Well, he doesn't really like the jersey girls. Can't find anything worthwhile about any of them. But he has his favorites from all the cities... ny is probably my favorite.

Nothing much on tv during the summer.

Dolores, after 43 years I'm sure marriage is a piece of cake, LOL. Why not 43 more?!

Suzie! I'm so sorry for what you're going through. And she was your first! Poor girl must have been really messed up by her parents. Well just know that you tried your best and she needs more help than you could provide for her. Are you gonna try again at a later date or are you done??

Housewives show is one of our guilty pleasures too. Me and juan love them all. Well, he doesn't really like the jersey girls. Can't find anything worthwhile about any of them. But he has his favorites from all the cities... ny is probably my favorite.

Nothing much on tv during the summer.

Trust us, if you can get through the first 40 years.. yep... it's all cake!!

Sorry I've been so quiet. I've been trying to keep Gia in line. She's gotten so much worse and it is way past just teenage crap. I finally called and asked to have her moved. My social worker said that I lasted twice as long as she thought I would and Gia's social worker agreed. (btw - everyone gets a social worker maybe we should add that app to FB!) So she will be moving somewhere else on Monday. She is still here with me today and tomorrow but I had already scheduled a weekend of respite care so I could get a break, so she's going there for the weekend. I'll pick her up on Sunday and take her to DSS on Monday morning.

I moved the cat out of her room because the therapist said this might be a time where she would hurt herself, run away or try to hurt Cali. The kitten cannot go with her and is not staying here with er pooping habits. I know that sounds cold, but I am not cleaning cat poop up every day. The lady who gave her to Gia has said she will take her back.

So sorry it turned out like this Suzi. At least she had a little normalcy with you for awhile. Sometimes love just isn't enough.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. Hard to imagine I've been with him for so long, oh well, another 43? Judy, are you going to Finley's for the free steak, they have that promotion here in Kalamazoo. We do it all the time for birthdays. Everyone have a great day. Congrats on all the girls who are pregnant, wow, I remember that feeling of wanting to know what I had, the problem was that we couldn't back that long time ago. I just got the colors yellow or green for baby stuff before they were born.

No Finley's here in this area. We got to CW's, a bbq place connected to the Holiday Inn here in town.

Happy Birthday, Judy!! And Suzanne too? Wonderful!! :thumbup::smile2:

Wow Suzy, sorry to read that... it's got to be so hard on you... hang in there...

Pamela... I just saw that there was another "small" earthquake in S Cali... you ok?

Lots going on... summer's definitely here w/the crazy weather and camps and activities...

Get ready for the next US soccer game Sat @ 2pm!!

Hugs to everyone!

We had an earthquake here yesterday!!! Well, not right here, it was centered in Canada, but it was felt in the area. I didn't notice anything, but others on Facebook have mentioned it.

Ulrasound went great! My little bean is growing and moving so much. He/she had the hiccups and you could see it jumping, lol.

Off to meet my mom for dinner!

I wonder if there's something going on with my band. I cannot eat solids that well and have been vomiting quite a bit this week, I can keep the Protein Shakes down but not quite sure why the vomiting. Can it be I'm getting stuck everyday, I don't know. I'm having an upper GI done on July 2nd, it is my 3 year checkup, and I'll know more then. I would worry more if I couldn't keep liquids down. Oh well, I think there's more complications with the band down the road than I thought about. I am happy to have lost the weight and don't regret it at all. On our anniversary today I couldn't go out to eat, instead I am having a Protein shake:(.

Ulrasound went great! My little bean is growing and moving so much. He/she had the hiccups and you could see it jumping, lol.

Off to meet my mom for dinner!

YAAAY!! :bored:

Expedia told me I have to call AA directly, will do it in a bit............

Kewl.. you do know that I have to hold the hand of the person next to me on take off and landing, correct? That person is usually the Bobster, but I'm not picky. :bored:

OMG, I've watched this show all day...I am SOOOOO BLESSED for my wonderful friends who don't treat themselves like this. I could NEVER maintain a friendship like this where you are constantly putting each other down.

Oh my gosh!! American Airlines wanted to charge me 15 per flight to change my seats!!!!!!!!!!! They have GOT to be kidding.

Okay, done, did it online and wasn't charged. Oh my gosh, that first guy I talked to was RUDE!!! You can sure tell it is a full moon!!!

Good morning, Violets..

Good job, Janie! I see that the seat next to me is now taken. I changed mine online and never had any problems. Changing you to change a seat?? Not happening!!

I had a great day yesterday. Ethan and I swam in the pool for an hour, Bob got me three new plants, one hanging and two to be planted today and I had a great dinner with Bob, Nathan, Kris and Grady.

Ethan is here now and will be here until 2. We're going swimming at 11 so we can get another hour in before I have to leave for a hair appointment at 1:15. Grady is coming over at 4 so Kris can go to Zumba and then again at 7 so she can go to a drug rep dinner with Nathan. Guess it's a Gramma kinda day.

Off to find some Breakfast for Ethan and me.

Everyone have a great day!