Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lump in the throat and other questions...

I'm new to the site so I was informed that my question I posted in my "blog" would get better responses in the "Forum" so here I am. Things are going okay (40 lbs) since my surgery (90 days). 2 fills (3.5 CC's out of 10). I find myself still very hungry and though I eat healthy food, I struggle to keep most of it down. So first question, is there a a cookbook or website that recommends meals? When I am able to keep food down, it feels so wierd. Like a lump in my throat. Not like there's a top stomach that just fills up quick and you're no longer hungry. liquid goes down smooth though. So question number two, is that what it feels like to others and is that the way it's suppose to feel (like the food is stuck)? And last I am terrified of flabby skin once I hit my goal weight. Any advice to limit that besides to drink lots of Water? Special exercises? I need to be checking this site more often as I get so much out of it. Good luck to all and thanks for your responses!

And last I am terrified of flabby skin once I hit my goal weight. Any advice to limit that besides to drink lots of Water? Special exercises? I need to be checking this site more often as I get so much out of it. Good luck to all and thanks for your responses!

I haven't had a fill yet and haven't experienced the rest, but onthe flabby skin, that is a major concern of mine as well. I have been doing some research and found they recommend you drink protien shakes to reduce the risk. Imagine that. They stated that the skin can not 'adhere' to fat, but if you ensure that maintain or build muscle while losing fat weight, your skin can reattach to the muscle and will shrink with you more then if you didn't drink the shakes and didn't excerise to reduce fat not muscle.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches