Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sore Breasts

Pat - round shoulders probably, maybe before you lost weight you had a bit of fat there to hold them up. I cant keep brastraps up and I cant for the life of me carry a handbag. I always end up at the physio because I've hurt my neck hoiking my shoulder up to keep the bag on there. I have to carry handbags in my hand :-(

Jess maybe also in addition to what everyone's said above you no longer have the bulk on your upper body to distribute the weight, kwim? Its one thing carrying around a pair of heavy boobs when they rest on top of your belly and you're back is fat too but when your frame shrinks and your boobs dont, you might have trouble. I'd look for a modern feat of engineering in the bra dept to hold em up.

I never knew I had round shoulders, my mama warned me to hold these shoulders up. I'm going to order one of those things that clips the two straps together in the back in the middle, that'll fix them.

Sally, too funny.

Well, more sloping shoulders probably, not much you can do about the shape you're born with. I've got some of those bra clip things, they're fantastic.

Wow, mine has been sore for about a week, I am over a week with my late cyle and I am not pregnant. the nipples are sore. I noticed since i have my surgery my cycle has been coming a week or almost 2 weeks late each month. I had my surgery in Sept 05.

Just throwing my little B cups worth in here lol.

Firstly Jess, you probably don't want to hear this but I know a man who has had the snip twice and has a little bundle to prove the first one didn't work...

Also, ruling out bubs lol, the first thing I thought of was your bra but too much coffee would absolutely do that to me.

Good luck. Pity about the price tag OMG

Wow, mine has been sore for about a week, I am over a week with my late cyle and I am not pregnant. the nipples are sore. I noticed since i have my surgery my cycle has been coming a week or almost 2 weeks late each month. I had my surgery in Sept 05.

Mine did the same thing JAYGERL05 (my cycle that is). My doctor attributed it to significant rapid weight loss and the trauma of surgery. I ended up having to go on the pill to get a proper schedule again. While it is a pain, it was definitely worth it for me, as I like to be exactly on time, everytime lol.

Just throwing my little B cups worth in here lol.

Firstly Jess, you probably don't want to hear this but I know a man who has had the snip twice and has a little bundle to prove the first one didn't work...

Also, ruling out bubs lol, the first thing I thought of was your bra but too much coffee would absolutely do that to me.

Good luck. Pity about the price tag OMG

Oh dear lol, that would be horrible :/ I love my lil one dearly .. so much infact that I decided she was all I need lol.

I have been drinking coffee more regularly lately. I had stopped for a month or so, just cause I was too restricted in the morning to drink it, but as my restriction decreased, I started on the java again. Perhaps I should test giving it up for a week or so.