Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I can't believe I am one week away from surgery. Such an array of emotions and feelings are flooding through me. I am so excited to start this new chapter of my life! Anyone else just one week away or just had surgery? How are you all feeling???

Just heading in for my surgery tomorrow AM- I am psyched and ready to go!

1 day and a wake up for me. I get banded Thursday morning. :biggrin:

I have mine done on Saturday (29th) I am really nervous :smile2: now its getting closer!

Anyone else following the milk diet?

I am using 3 slim fast shakes a day and drinking OXO.

I am starving LOL

The only problem I think that will occur is that I am sure i am getting a cold!!!!

I just hope it doesnt stop my op :laugh:

I had my band done the day before yesterday and I am home feeling good. Little sore and the gas pains are kind of icky but other than that feel like a million bucks. I did the liver reduction diet or the milk diet as someone else called it too but the night before my surgery I did have on last bad for me meal just as a send off. I havent felt much hunger since getting home but am supposed to eat Jello and yogurt and that stuff every two hours so Ive been doing that along with alot of fluids as they say to do. Its really not bad and I know it will all be worth it the first time I can walk into an ambercrombie ot hilfiger or some store like that and not have the little twig sales person look at me like Im lost! the best advice I can give you is use your pain meds in the hospital take the time to relax and when you get home just go easy and at your own pace

Good luck to everyone :smile2:

It makes me feel better to know that others are going through the exact same journey with me! I am so excited!!! Good luck to everyone who has their surgery within the next week!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches