Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ardyss Body Magic or Angel Bra?

I didn't know what forum to put this post under....I just wanted to know if anyone else had used the Ardyss Body Magic? I have been wearing mine since March as my weight loss was stalled - and it totally helped me get moving again...and literally has reshaped my body in the process. I wouldn't believe it had I not experienced it myself. :thumbup:

So I was just wondering if anyone else had tried it - it is pricey (as a distributor I get mine cheaper than the retail) but I am finding it well worth the investment. I have lost 15 lbs and 6 inches wearing mine - I am on my fourth smaller size now. Just wanted to know if others who have had surgery have similar results....as I get asked about that a lot.

I just started wearing the Angel bra, too...am hoping it reshapes the side fat into my chest as it promises! Anyone else have results with it? I just like to hear real people stories, you know? It is very encouraging!

Now if I can find a surefire answer to these grandma wings I am sporting thanks to my weight loss..... :)

Thanks for your input!

Kim

How do you know it's the suit and not the band that has caused the loss in inches and weight? I wear shapers all the time due to loose skin and did conceder Ardyss but it just looked to complicated to get into. (I could be wrong) I read somewhere that the first couple of times you wear it you need someone to help you get into it. Well at 46 I don't want anyone helping me to get dressed. I think if I can't put it on myself I probably shouldn't be wearing it. But good luck with yours and I hope it works.

LOL - I completely understand. Yes, the first time you put it on your will need help - as it is very snug when you put it on that first time....but after that you can do it yourself.

The way I know is that I am doing everything the same that I was prior to wearing it, yet I am losing weight, but more importantly I am losing inches. When I took my Spanx off my body had not changed -- at all...yet now I can take my body magic off and still wear my skinny jeans...I weigh more now than I did when I got married, yet I am in a smaller size than I was when I got married.

None of my other girdles has ever molded my body into an hourglass before, not to mention they were uncomfortable and didn't boost my self esteem like this one does...have yours? My back and shoulders have support and my posture is fabulous - it is crazy how this changes how you feel about yourself just by affecting how you carry yourself. I put mine on every day, by myself - in less than a minute....and my newfound shape is there long after I take it off....I tell ya, I wouldn't believe it had I not seen it with my own eyes! :thumbup: It truly is magic!

I'm all for a good shaper, and don't mind paying for one if it really works. I buy them all the time, some I like and some I don't. With me it wouldn't really be for weightloss it would be more for shaping the loose skin(hate it) because I am almost at goal weight and just don't like looking bigger then I am because of it. I do wear mine all the time and would like to know if it's comfy enough to wear all day? I was gonna buy one not to long ago offline but one of the reveiws said it was good for about 4 hours a day, Is this true? because I need one to wear 12hrs a day as I don't know anyone that has a 4hr day. So what do you think?

I wear mine about 14-16 hrs a day - they say you HAVE to wear it at least 4 hrs a day 5 days a week in order to see results...you can wear it more or less, depending on what you prefer. I wear mine all day every day as I love how it makes me feel and helps my posture and back - carrying around a 27 lb one yr old I need all the help I can get!

I will PM you....

Thank you for taking this to PM, we have had complaints on this thread. With you pushing a product you admit to distrubuting.

If you want to continue to use this sort of advertising, you will have to get ahold of the owner to discuss buying advertising space. Other than doing that, you may add a line to your signature, showing your website etc. But starting threads to introduce your items is not allowed.

Thanks for understanding, and taking it to PM's---that is what keeps LBT great!