Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanks to this surgery.. I am actually looking forward to summer. BBQ's, swimming, wearing a bathing suite & sun dresses! YAY! :biggrin:

:thumbup::biggrin::success1:Oh, what a feeling, what a rush! (that's an old song from the late 60s) swimsuits and sundresses are the best! YOOHOOOOO!

me too!!! haven't bought my new swimsuit, but i can't wait to go shopping for the beach. i hope i find something that flatters my new figure!!! any suggestions on where to get a new bathing suit?

I am planning a really fun and active summer. More active than any in recent memory. I just never had the energy before. I am registered for several 5K races; trips to the beach; and biking on local trails.

I am thinking about doing a sprint triathlon in September...trying to work up the nerve to register! :biggrin:

If I do it, then I need to start the training program this summer.

I love it! This weight has been toxic for me.. Now its time to get back to living! Life is AWESOME!

Love that others are feeling it too!

Oooo! I guess i'm on the other side of the fence. don't get me wrong I love the weightloss and can do so much more but i'm more of a spring or fall kinda girl when it comes to dressing because of all the loose skin on my inner thighs I have been trying to figure out ways to enjoy all the boating we do plus all the time I spend in the pool without showing them off. I don't so much care what everyone else thinks but I do care how it makes me feel. They look like mud flaps on a semi. (NOT GOOD) so I really love how I look in clothes but not to big on showing skin. Doing alot of wraps this year. one to match every swimsuit.

I am sooooo looking forward to this summer! :redface: In a mere three weeks, I will be on vacation for the summer (teacher here). I got banded right after school was out last year and spent last summer learning how to live as a banded person, helping my best friend through her band surgery and the unexpected death of her mother, and the death of my uncle. It was a summer of highs and lows.

This summer, I am spending a week with my family in Nags Head, NC. We haven't been on a family vacation in several years due to work schedules, health issues, etc. The only bummer about the trip is that my hubby can't go with us due to a change of our vacation dates and previous commitments on his part. I wasn't going to go b/c he couldn't, but he is insisting that I go b/c of what happened with my best friend's mother last summer... you can never be guaranteed that there will always be a next time.

To make a long (sorry) post short, I will be enjoying this summer 75+ pounds lighter and the smallest size I've been in YEARS. I, by no means, have a bikini body! I am, nevertheless, excited about wearing shorts and a bathing suit in public without the fear of a harpoon warning being issued. :smile2:

:Banane23:Hello, fellow summer lovers; I was at Wal Mart the other day and noticed they had a huge ton of beautiful swimsuits both in regular size and plus size - gorgeous colours, great styles the works.