Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What R We Eating

sorry puddin pie. I just did it again today. that was before I read your post. I always feel like I'm so full and comfortable when I eat it that I dont eat much for lunch. it's a bad habit I just brought back and now need to shake. But I should buy some more slim fast shakes you're right. and it is 440 in a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit. the sausage added is an extra 170 and the hash brown is 140, I'm getting all of this of course off of sparkpeople.com. I'm a bad girl I know. now if i could only exercise the crap off. I'm just bad all around. Thanks for the scolding though. Now that I know and can see how many calories I'm putting into Breakfast, not to mention carbs. I'm sure I'll do better. I hate oatmeal though so don't suggest that. I've tried it about 6 times since I've been banded. it sucks. Grits I love though. and granola Cereal, but my nutritionist said that shredded wheat is my best bet. 1/2 cup frosted (since I like these the best for the sugar) and 1/2 cup regular. I just have to go buy some more. It's hard being on an almost non existant pay check trying to budget and buy high quality foods. jeez. anyway enough ranting for today for lunch it's 5 oz of pork (from last nights dinner) and about a half cup of peas.

KEE- going away cake isnt food.:whip: eat a real meal missy.

6/29/06

B; Unjury

S: hard boiled egg

L: salmon w/side salad

D: happy hr tonight - lots of liquid calories:cocktail:...mac n cheese, veggies and wingettes

Shhhhh :kiss I'm going to a farewell luncheon also. I'm sure there won't be any cake to jump in my mouth.....but if it is I will run to it.....away:confused:

KEE- going away cake isnt food.:whip: eat a real meal missy.

6/29/06

B; Unjury

S: hard boiled egg

L: salmon w/side salad

D: happy hr tonight - lots of liquid calories:cocktail:

I had enough crap for breakfast to last me through lunch and dinner... and then I just had a jelly glaze doughnut for krispie.. I am bouncing off the wall right now!!!:grouphug:

Skinny, I usually just drink a Meal Replacement shake in the AM. I use my Magic Bullet blender cup and go! I hate the taste of slimfast, but I just found this new shake made by Apex. It's the Apex Fit chocolate Meal Replacement shake. The orange creme tastes like an orangsicle and the chocolate tastes like a fudgesicle. It's honestly the best tasting shake I've ever had - and I've had them all. It's got 220 calories and 20g Protein and I think around 27 carbs. If you're counting carbs they do have a "Lean" version that has about 150 calories. I've never tasted that one, though.

Well, I am just loving this BodyBugg. My goal is a 1,500 calorie defecit/day. I usually upload my stats from the BodyBugg just before dinner and then I know how many calories I can have for dinner to meet my defecit goal or how much more I need to "move" to meet my goal. My trainer would rather have me meet the goal through increased physical activity than through decreased calories (and the man is just so hot that I certainly don't want to disappoint him). The other day I had a Wendy's frosty, which is 270 calories, according to their website, so I knew if I took an extra 15 minute walk that evening I'd be able to meet my goal for the day. I've never moved so much in my life! I just love seeing those "spikes" on the graph that shows how many calories I'm burning. If I'm logging my food correctly, I should be losing about 3 pounds this week. It's very exciting.

Thursday, June 29

B: Apex chocolate meal replacement shake - 220 calories, 20g protein

L: WW Salisbury Steak and asparagus - 200 calories, 20g protein

D: Planning on Teriyaki chicken and a salad - ~444 calories, 48g protein

Totals (planned & so far): 864 calories, 88g protein

it sounds exciting. I'd love to get one of those gadgets but I truely can't afford one. Hopefully one day soon in the future they'll come out with a moderately priced one. You're truely an inspiration I was only about 11 lbs heavier than you when i started and look at you. already down in the low 200's. What kept your motivation to exercise? When did you discover it? Or did you always have it? Do you have a workout buddy? And where do you find those shakes you're talking about?

it sounds exciting. I'd love to get one of those gadgets but I truely can't afford one. Hopefully one day soon in the future they'll come out with a moderately priced one. You're truely an inspiration I was only about 11 lbs heavier than you when i started and look at you. already down in the low 200's. What kept your motivation to exercise? When did you discover it? Or did you always have it? Do you have a workout buddy? And where do you find those shakes you're talking about?

You're a sweetheart. I don't have a workout buddy, but I do have to pay for a gym membership to get myself motivated enough to go. My work actually has a really nice gym (I work at a university), but I have to pay money so I don't "waste" it by not going. Plus, my gym has TV's on every machine, so I can watch my favorite shows while working out. After awhile it was just second nature, getting my butt to the gym every day. Oh yeah, and my gym is within walking distance to my house. That helps a LOT!

I got those shakes at my gym. I think you can go to www.myapex.com and get it online with free shipping, or I'm pretty sure they sell it at all 24 Hour Fitness centers.

Ok I think I should get on the ball and start tracking my food intake again.

Been so busy this week.:faint: Hubby and I built our own 12x40 redwood patio in the backyard,in 4 days!:) Point is I've been so busy I haven't been eating well at all.Lost 8 pounds in 4 days,that's how busy I've been.:omg: All 4 days I've eaten a 1/2 of a chicken hard shell taco at about 9 at night when we have stopped for the day.We finally finsihed the patio tonight,so tomorrow I start to eat again,nothing to keep me busy anymore.:nervous I have a good fill though and that's definaltely helping.This Saturday we are having a party for my son's birthday.I am looking so forward to that cake! :hungry: That's all I can think about..........................hey I deserve a little bit,don't I?:girl_hug:

Hummm I went to update yesterdays food and I don't think I posted it.

Thurs

B: Protein Bar

L: cheese cubes, pepperoni, 2 baked tortilla chips, grapes, melon

D: Subway tuna salad, non carb soda

Later: 1 big strawberry, 1 piece yogurt pie, 6 wingettes

Fri

B:1 wingette (stuffed, big mistake so now I will just look at the slim fast)

S: PP 160

L: cabbage, 3 wingettes

D: I don't know yet

6/29/06

b-protein shake

s-hand full of almonds

l-chicken bowl-kfc

s-atkins bar

d-protein shake

Teresita-As you see I tried that chicken bowl from kfc and I did not have any problems with the chicken.YEAH!!!!!!:clap2: Thanks for the info.

6/30/06

B: bacon, egg & cheese on croissant(sp)

L: mixed veggies w/rice (chinese)

D: TBD

water: all day

exercise: going to do something, not sure what, but will do something

Ok jpitman69 don't blame me for that. You know that thing is full of calories.:heh: It just taste good and the chicken is really tender. Believe it or not the mashed potatoes is low in calories, ok not the huge bowl but their usual side serving. 120 cal

690 calories :eek:are in that bowl :drama: :hurt carbs 77