Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What R We Eating

Thats easy enough for me not to burn down the kitchen. I sure could use that cranberry chicken recipe.:eek:

Thanks! For salsa chicken I put about 6 chicken breasts, 1 bottle of salsa, 1 can corn, and 1 can of black or kidney Beans into a crockpot and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Pretty easy. VERY filling, like comfort food. After it's cooked I portion it out into bandster portions and suck 'n seal 'em. When I get ready to eat I just boil it straight in the suck 'n seal bags. Pretty easy and quick and tastes just like the day I made it. The cranberry chicken is actually my absolute favorite chicken recipe, but the salsa chicken is right up there, too.

Okay so today wansnt good either...

B- 2 Bagels with butter

L- 2 Bagels with cream cheese and two diet pepsi's

D- I will attempt a shake.. but lord knows what I hit the kitchen, ITS ON!!!

s- 6pak oreo Cookies

notice a pattern... BAD BAD BAD....:help:

Thanks! For salsa chicken I put about 6 chicken breasts, 1 bottle of salsa, 1 can corn, and 1 can of black or kidney Beans into a crockpot and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Pretty easy. VERY filling, like comfort food. After it's cooked I portion it out into bandster portions and suck 'n seal 'em. When I get ready to eat I just boil it straight in the suck 'n seal bags. Pretty easy and quick and tastes just like the day I made it. The cranberry chicken is actually my absolute favorite chicken recipe, but the salsa chicken is right up there, too.

OMG... that sounds absolutely delicious!!!!:first:

I sure could use that cranberry chicken recipe
Kee, are you banded yet? If not, do you have a date? Just wondering what your story is. Keep going for it! You can do the healthy food, you know it!

Okay, cranberry chicken's also a crockpot recipe. I gotta use those crockpot liners because I got sick of cleaning my crockpot all the time LOL.

Here goes: Take 6-8 chicken breasts, 1 can cranberries (not jellied), 1/2 bottle (or 8 oz) of creamy French dressing (I like Kraft version), and 1 package of onion Soup mix. Cook for 3-4 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low. SOOOO good! Oh yeah, and don't add Water or extra dressing or anything. You'll think it's too thick at first but it's really not once it gets warmed up.

Unfortunately I am not banded yet...:eek: I just went for my initial eval with the surgeon last Wednesday. Yes, I know, I am the black sheep around here. :frusty: But one day, I will get me a spine.. and develop the courage to fight these bad habits...:fencing:

OT: Answer your pm:hurt

Unfortunately I am not banded yet...:eek: I just went for my initial eval with the surgeon last Wednesday. Yes, I know, I am the black sheep around here. :frusty: But one day, I will get me a spine.. and develop the courage to fight these bad habits...:fencing:

Why wait? Seriously, I know you know this but I'm going to say it anyway: The key to weight loss is planning, not will power! So maybe you could predict your cravings and plan accordingly. For example, I noticed you really like that Indian buffet place. Maybe you could make a whole bunch of your favorite Indian food, freeze it, and then thaw it in the refrigerator the night before you're going to eat it so you have it ready for lunch. I know I always get hungry mid-afternoon so I have a bunch of raw almonds on hand all the time and ALWAYS have grapes in the fridge at work. I get the sweet cravings mid-morning so I usually have a chocolate strawberry (just melt a Newman's organic dark chocolate bar in the microwave and then dip a bunch of strawberries in it and refrigerate them for the week). I have ZERO willpower so the band has helped me with that, but the rest of it has been planning, seriously. So get to it, girl! I know you can do it and so do you!

Why wait? Seriously, I know you know this but I'm going to say it anyway: The key to weight loss is planning, not will power! I have ZERO willpower so the band has helped me with that, but the rest of it has been planning, seriously. So get to it, girl! I know you can do it and so do you!

Amen!! It really does come down to planning for me too. If I'm left without planning a meal...I end up eating whatever.

Kee- for real, for me once I met with Dr. Moazzez everything got real for me. All I have been doing is straight up Protein (as lean as I can stand) :eek: , and LOTS of Water, 1-2 salads a day with lots of meat goodies (chicken breast, cheese, boiled egg, and low carb salad dressing). I also always drink my Breakfast (unjury protein). Been moving a bit more, but not yet everyday, but it's coming. Not yet in boxing..it is brutal--:faint: have to work my way there, that is my goal.

Thanks guys for the well wishes!

I'll have an answer from my insurance company TOMORROW!!!! NEED PRAYERS :grouphug:

:update:

Ok after the monk fish and shrimp (was very good)

:cheated:about 3 hrs later I ate 3 ribs. Darn my mother for making them!!!! :frusty: :hungry:

Puddinpie you are well discplined....my hat off to you. You fix some great sounding crockpot dishes. I will be trying them, thanks.

Kee-THANK YOU for posting...it helps to see what we are doing. :whoo:

I hated :hurtposting everything I ate yesterday but I had to do it. Lsasha pointed out I'm a nibbler and I am. This morning I said what am I going to have and not eat around the band today. I've had 3 forks :hungry: of cold spaghetti (yummy) and my bowl of Cereal. I come to work to early....:bored

Stocky you probably ate dinner early but stayed on track and still had Protein.:clap2:

This race is not won in a day. I know becuase I have been crawling it all my life and I am just beginning to walk and I need help.:faint: So when I call:phone: you guys asking for help, you have been warned.:whip:

2-7-05

Breakfast: Nothing - Was not able to eat until way after 1pm. Had to hold off until after I weighed in.

Lunch: One bowl of Vietnamese steak, veggie and noodle Soup. One shrimp steamed egg roll. Water

Dinner: Two chicken patty sandwiches on hamburger Buns. With pickles and mustard on them. Water and green tea.

Snack: Slim Fast shake < ---- Not good for a snack, but I was craving chocolet.

Hey Karen, your meals yesterday were good, you go girl.:clap2:

Today

3 forks cold turkey spaghetti (hint my lunch for today)

Cereal (I am freezing because I am drinking ice water)

oatmeal will probably be a snack

I will not go to the snack bar today because I Totally Accept Myself:biggrin1:

L: Spaghetti

S:Yogurt

D: Spaghetti/Salad

S: yogurt/coolwhip